BY JCAT BEAUTY #74 in Lip Stain

Jcat Beauty J Cat Wonder Lip Paint
  • "I love J Cat Wonder Lip Paints. I do not own Red Passion, but I do have Mad Splatter and it is gorgeous! It lasts forever and is extremely pigmented. The only downside is that it doesn't exactly dry, it feels wet on your lips all of the time." in 4 reviews
  • "I ordered this from ulta on a whim, wore the day I received it and was completely blown away by how amazing it is, long lasting and so pretty " in 4 reviews
Melinda D.
I got one of these in a beauty subscription box and was pleasantly surprised with it. The color is great, but you have to be very careful putting it on as it's not a forgiving color if you mess up even just a little bit. For me it doesn't seem to last a full shift at work (about 6-7 hours), but it stains my lips a little so it wears off fairly nicely and doesn't look bad enough to make me feel like I need to reapply unless I just want to.
Sophie C.
San Francisco, CA
I got this in an Ipsy bag a few years ago. It was a really cool concept in theory and a cheap dupe for the OCC lip tars that were huge a few years back. But wow I am not a fan of having to use a lip brush so even though it was a nice color and formula it was too hair maintenance for me.
Amanda B.
Tazewell
I’m not big on lip colors - I usually just use chapstick 24/7 because my lips dry out anytime I use anything other but I decided to try this in Mad Splatter and although it does stain pretty bad, it didn’t dry out my lips and the color was very vivid.
Valerie F.
El Paso
Beautiful color, sadly does not stay on long enough to appreciate the beauty. It has a tacky feel which is quite irritating to me. It does not dry at all which causes it to transfer on teeth, while eating, drinking well pretty much anything.
Nikki L.
I received this as a sample with anothe subscription and really enjoyed it. I liked that u can increase the pigmentation or wear a subtle look. Didn't make my lips feel dry and was more of a stain when I would wear it. I would recommend
Brittany C.
Las vegas , NV
Good product. I like this better in the packaging because being a makeup artist I just use what I need. OCC has the same packing but the changed it. I do prefer this packaging better. It works to well, I am not a fan of this formula.
Janet K.
Haysville
This is a stain! It will stay on all day but make sure when putting it on you only get it on your lips or it will take forever to get off. Love the color as it is very pigmented but unless you have a steady hand and great lip brush I would avoid it.
Madelyn J.
Chicago , IL
Can be messy but so pigmented and price is so great and affordable . I bought mines online. Man colors to choose from . Natural bold and not your everyday color worth trying for the price
Amy W.
Litchfield, MI
This lip stain came in one of my subscription boxes and I was less than happy with it. It had very little color payoff, the oil or water didn't stay mixed with the rest of the product and when you put a dab of product on finger, you would get straight up oil. I was not pleased with this at all!
Beth S.
Barboursville , WV
I only have one of these lip paints, but the pigmentation is great and it didn’t feel too drying on my lips. The range of colors seems really nice, and the price is affordable. Also, the one I have seemed to feel a little minty on the lips, which I liked.
April H.
San Antonio, TX
Has anyone ever tried anything else from this brand?
Abbey K.
Waukesha, WI
How does this compare to their lip stain?
Amreen S.
Missouri City, TX
Are these sticky? How pigmented are they?
Sammy J.
Magna, UT
I'm always looking for new lip colors, I'm always worried they are too watery. Does this run or smear easy?
Devin O.
Hillsboro, OR
Does this crack or smear after eating?