BY JCAT BEAUTY #53 in Lip Stain

Cinthya M.
Cinthya M.
This product is very nice. The color is beautiful. and it will last a while. The only thing is, it gets a bit greasy while in the container, so naturally when you squeeze some out to apply it, you get an oily product. You can just wipe away the first couple of squeezes until you get some clean product, but no one wants that right? That's using up your product faster! But other than that, it is a very nice product, and I love it!
Kennedy P.
Kennedy P.
Plano, TX
I got this product in my lip monthly bag this month. The color (by-the-bye) is a beautiful deep hot pink. The formula is quite runny so I use this as a mixer. I was expecting it to be a little thicker.

I don't see it as practical since it does not dry. Also, I have to put multiple layers for it to be opaque on the lips. Overall, the color is beautiful, but the formula and smell are not the best.
Leslie L.
Leslie L.
Corp Christi, TX
This is as "outside" of bright red that I go. And this shiiiiit stays on FOREVER!!! I also received it from ipsy and I am glad I did. Although, out of all my mattes (which are a must), this dries my lips up the most. So that kinda sucks, but... on the other hand, this SHADE DOE. Super pigmented, I love it. Best to apply with lip brush because it could get messy.
Jamie C.
Jamie C.
Nichols, SC
This is a pretty color. It does leave a stain on the lips. The dark color is a little tricky to get on cleanly and if you mess up it leaves a big mess. I will not buy this again and not sure I will get much use out of this so thankfully it was pretty inexpensive, A lip brush is a must and some concealer to clean up the edges.
Anayeli R.
Anayeli R.
So pigmented! I love the color, I feel as if it takes you out of your comfort zone. The feel is great and doesn't feel sticky at all. However, applying the product can't get a little messy. I would recommend to start with a bit of product - which can go a long way, then layer up from there for the desired effect.
Katie W.
Katie W.
Ohatchee, AL
This is my FAVORITE lip color and my favorite formulation. I have probably six other colors like this, but a couple of things make it special:
1) The blue reflect in it. Absolutely gorgeous.
2) The liquid formulation is unlike anything else I've tried!
Definitely wearing this when I go out tomorrow!
Chelsie L.
Chelsie L.
These things are SO pigmented. They do an amazing job at staining your lips that's for sure. This is actually a really great color & I definitely find myself wanting to use this stuff. You just have to be careful, it stains everything & it goes on a little bit splotchy. But overall, nice lip stain!
April W.
April W.
Hayneville, AL
I love the color, but it applies splotchy even with a brush. I have other lip paints (OCC) that do not do this. It isn't very long lasting, especially when compared to OCC brand and it will bleed if you don't wear a lip liner with it (especially if you have fine lines).
Cait N.
Cait N.
Overland, MO
The color is absolutely gorgeous and once it wears off the stain it leaves on your lips is so pretty and naturally lovely looking. BUT it wears off quickly, gets everywhere, and if you put on too much initially it feathers so bad.
C J.
C J.
For a lip paint is has okay coverage. It's a little greasy at times and I typically end up using it with a lipstick or liner to extend coverage and ensure that it doesn't bleed over.

It applies better with a brush as well
April H.
April H.
San Antonio, TX
Has anyone ever tried anything else from this brand?
Sammy J.
Sammy J.
Magna, UT
I'm always looking for new lip colors, I'm always worried they are too watery. Does this run or smear easy?
Devin O.
Devin O.
Hillsboro, OR
Does this crack or smear after eating?
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Chicago , IL
How does J cat lip tar compare to OCD lip tar? J cat seems thin and difficult to put on evenly..
Amreen S.
Amreen S.
Missouri City, TX
Are these sticky? How pigmented are they?