BY JCAT BEAUTY #59 in Lip Stain

Natasha R.
Williamsburg, VA
This lip paint is amazingly long lasting. I put on two coats of it and my lips were still as vibrant the next day. All I did was put lipgloss over it on day 2 and went about my business. A little goes a very long way. The tube is not very big but it definitely lasts and is worth the money.
Brittany C.
Las Vegas, NV
Good product. I like this better in the packaging because being a makeup artist I just use what I need. OCC has the same packing but the changed it. I do prefer this packaging better. It works to well, I am not a fan of this formula.
Nadia M.
Tipton, IN
I love this lip stain! I used it for my wedding and it was long lasting! I only Re-applied once the day of my wedding and that was after we ate dinner. The color is beautiful too! I only wear it for special occasions since it’s a pretty bright/bold color.
Amy W.
Litchfield , MI
This lip stain came in one of my subscription boxes and I was less than happy with it. It had very little color payoff, the oil or water didn't stay mixed with the rest of the product and when you put a dab of product on finger, you would get straight up oil. I was not pleased with this at all!
Tiffany B.
These lip paints were touted as a dupe for Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics OCC Matte Lip Tar but they ARE NOT. These lip paints by JCat are thin, patchy, and separate in the tube so terribly. I can't get a consistent color to even come out of the tube... It's a goopy mess of thick pigments and runny oil. If you could even get it on properly, I imagine they'd be smudged all over in minutes by how oily they are. I wouldn't recommend.
Cait N.
Overland, MO
The color is absolutely gorgeous and once it wears off the stain it leaves on your lips is so pretty and naturally lovely looking. BUT it wears off quickly, gets everywhere, and if you put on too much initially it feathers so bad.
Susan S.
Tucson, AZ
I got this free from ipsy and I was skeptical at first because it looks so dark in the tube, but it's a great lip stain with a great range of shades depending on how many layers of it you put on. Sometimes it was too liquidy of a lip stain to stay on for so long, but it looked fantastic when it was on.
Renee N.
Sacramento, CA
I loved the color of this lip tint. I think it goes with a ton of skintones. The thing I don't care for is that it gets everywhere. It gushes out so it ended up on my fingers, my shirt, and on my chin. So even tho its amazing and lasts all day if you get it on your chin it again stays there all day.
Julie M.
This stuff is usable. I do not like it, though. The color is streaky unless applied perfectly. It is so hard to appply. This may be better for someone who has a steadier hand than me. I cannot even use the OCC lip tars. This compares to those.
Courtney G.
Conway, AR
i love this color! However, I hate the tube it comes in. This product can get very messy very quickly. It produces a beautiful long lasting color but can be hard to get a clean application. Probably will not purchase again.
April H.
San Antonio, TX
Has anyone ever tried anything else from this brand?
Abbey K.
Waukesha, WI
How does this compare to their lip stain?
Amreen S.
Missouri City, TX
Are these sticky? How pigmented are they?
Sammy J.
Magna, UT
I'm always looking for new lip colors, I'm always worried they are too watery. Does this run or smear easy?
Devin O.
Hillsboro, OR
Does this crack or smear after eating?