BY J.CAT BEAUTY

• Is this worth giving a try? Where can I buy this??3 Answers
Katherine M.
Oak Harbor, WA
I really enjoy using these as highlighters. These little tiny bottles last forever because they are so highly pigmented. You don't need to apply much product at all and are well worth investing in. The only downside is that you have to be careful when applying to the eyes because of fallout from the loose powder.
Stephanie D.
Baltimore
Since it’s an online only brand it was hard ordering it because I didn’t know what it look like. It’s a really good loose powder but I personally like the NYX better. They are both the same price and in comparison it’s not as good as the NYX.
Michelle I.
Brownsville, TX
These glitters are so pretty and I LOVE THE COLOR RANGE! You can literally have glitter for any type of event. They are fine glitter so you have to be careful when you use them! Best applied with glitter glue! COME MY WAY JCAT! ❤️❤️❤️
Azalie P.
Love these glitters the containers are cute and don't take a lot of space. The glitters are fine and come on nicely, the colors are also beautiful. Love these glitters. Would recommend to anyone who's going for a glam look !
⋆★ 🎀.
Fayetteville , NC
Can I say this is the absolute most best glitter in the world. I own so many of these glitters but I'm missing a few shades from my collection and I'm actually going this weekend about an hour away to go and buy the other colors I don't have. So many beautiful colors to chose from I mix them up sometimes and they just show up so well and very easy to apply.
Ale V.
San Antonio , TX
The glitter is very small, and it looks really pretty over an eyeshadow. Being that the glitter is small it would take a lot of time to cover the lid, but I find it works best placed over a shadow. I kept getting compliments the night I wore it.
Annette M.
Riverview, FL
Such an amazing glitter that adds a pop to any look! Just a dash in the corner or on the lid and you’re good. You get a decent amount for a good price. A little goes a long way. It’s very sparkly and full of color. I would recommend to others.
Michal H.
Killeen , TX
I love this color of glitter it is so beautiful and it looks great with literally any makeup look. I need all of the J cat glitters in my collection but I only have about three I would definitely recommend to all of my make up loving friends
Jeanne Y.
Deerfield Bch, FL
The glitter is so fine and beautiful on the eyes!! I love the shade and the price was super great. You can get so many uses out of this product and it’s really comparable to nyx glitters. It’s not a well known brand but it should be!
Sarah A.
I love this to pop right on top of any shadow. You literally look so gorgeous because of the glitter. You can see it from a far ways. The price is very affordable! These are always good to keep in your kit
alex c.
Chicago
Is this worth giving a try? Where can I buy this??