BY JCAT BEAUTY

• Would like to try does the glitter stay put?1 Answers
Jcat Beauty J. Cat Sparkling Powder 211 Amazing G
  • "Such an amazing glitter or shadow . reasonable price and a little goes a long way. #blackfriday" in 21 reviews
Carissa A.
YESSSSS I love this glitter!!!! It’s totally messy, but amazing for costume makeup. I have it in red and gold. I dab some eyelash glue onto my eyelids, then add this glitter for eyeshadow. I also use this for my lips! Dab a little eyelash glue onto my lips and then stick the glitter on. It’s legit. I used the gold for St. Patrick’s Day makeup - I’m sure you can find my picture of it on my profile (you can’t miss the green and gold lips lol). This photo is from my Halloween costume ad Dorothy - I used the red glitter for my lips on top of my stila Stay All Day® Liquid Lipstick in the shade Beso. I really recommend this glitter if you want to add some extra glam to your look. Cheap, too!
Debra Renee L.
Edinburg , TX
These glitters are super affordable and do a great job holding up with the help of some glitter glue! The make any eye look pop and they have a great selection of colors for whatever you’re feeling that day! I would most definitely recommend!
Debbie H.
Santa Ana, CA
Love love love these loose glitters ! Very affordable and they’re gorgeous ! They have a wine variety of shades to choose from and they even come out cheaper when you buy the bundle ! I can always depend on jcat because the glitters are not to chunky where they have so much fall out. Secondly the glitters aren’t to big of a shape ! They’re very tiny / fine glitters !
Alasia S.
I have a gold shade and a really bronze shade, and I love them both. This glitter isn't the finest glitter ever, but it's really bright and sprakly. I just uses eyelash glue where I wanted glitter, let it dry, and it stayed all day. Just make sure to let the glue completely dry. Would for sure recommend.
Danhaelle S.
Baldwin, NY
These glitters are BOMB and at a good price AND safe for use around the eyes. I also enjoy how many colors they have available so I ended up buying ten of them 🤣
erika d.
Stamford, CT
These sparkling powders are not only affordable but the quality is outstanding ! I love jcatbeauty and have her palette and i got this also because it was buy one get one free. I use on my eyelids over shadows and it’s so pretty and there is hardly any fallout
Mariam T.
Bronx, NY
This is one of my favorite loose glitters it components any look and looks bomb always and gave my Halloween costume that extra fabulousness it definitely needed. If you want to pop out I would definitely recommend this product.
alexis r.
Newport, MI
Very nice product. Great dupe to Nyx loose glitter with a lower price. I use it with too faced glitter glue and I love how unique the glitters are when I mix two together
Marisol S.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I love these glitters I own basically all of them they are super inexpensive and so glittery and cute! You do have to of course use glitter glue so they could stay on
Kimberly P.
Norfolk, VA
This is the best loose glitter i have tried its easy to work with and the shine they give is just amazing i get so many compliments on it for the price it is a must have ! Jcat Beauty J. Cat Sparkling Powder 211 Amazing G
Brenda G.
Would like to try does the glitter stay put?

back