BY JCAT BEAUTY

• Would like to try does the glitter stay put?1 Answers
coral g.
Mission, TX
OMG!!!!!!!!!!! i just saw the reviews on ULTA about this eyeshadows and all of them were amazing. So I order it and love it so much. It is gorgeous on the eyelids. I always use primer because I have very oily lids and I think that it helped the eyeshadow to stay all day. gorgeous colors too and very inexpensive.
Frances D.
El Paso, TX
My friend has a small beauty boutique and she sells these glitters I've been looking for a gold one and she just happened to have it. She showed me how to apply with the jcat glitter primer and I fell in love especially for the price! I tried it at home to give my inner eye corners a pop of gold and I couldn't get enough! Definitely great quality I can't wait to use it again maybe this time a gold cut crease!
Mariam T.
Purchase, NY
This is one of my favorite loose glitters it components any look and looks bomb always and gave my Halloween costume that extra fabulousness it definitely needed. If you want to pop out I would definitely recommend this product.
Karina C.
The gloss is well pigmented, leaves a super nice and more elegant finish, you must take into account that in order to make the correct application of these pigments in brightness, you must use a special glue for this type of shadows. There are 12 beautiful colors available and apart from their quality they are affordable in terms of cost, the 12 Pigment Package costs approximately $ 16.80 on Amazon
Kimberly P.
Norfolk , VA
This is the best loose glitter i have tried its easy to work with and the shine they give is just amazing i get so many compliments on it for the price it is a must have ! Jcat Beauty J. Cat Sparkling Powder 211 Amazing G
Renee N.
Sacramento, CA
To be honest I can't find the color I used on here but this pigment is amazing. It goes on super easy. It blends perfectly and the colors are so vivid!!
Frida M.
Pomona, CA
This is the best glitter ever. Only 1.99 Its super easy to apply, This one is definitely my favorite color but they have many other bomb glitter colors!
Abigail G.
Irving, TX
I love this glitter sooo much is just so amazing I can wear it on a regular casual day or in a night out just amazing.
LaTonia W.
Douglas, GA
Very affordable, works well with glue to stay put. Minimum fall out, I love it!!
darren c.
Pico Rivera , CA
i love these glitters. so finely milled perfect for the eyes. they're so affordable too and cute! recommend these
Brenda G.
Would like to try does the glitter stay put?