BY JCAT BEAUTY

• Would like to try does the glitter stay put?1 Answers
Jcat Beauty J. Cat Sparkling Powder 211 Amazing G
  • "Such an amazing glitter or shadow . reasonable price and a little goes a long way. #blackfriday" in 21 reviews
Debra Renee L.
Edinburg , TX
These glitters are super affordable and do a great job holding up with the help of some glitter glue! The make any eye look pop and they have a great selection of colors for whatever you’re feeling that day! I would most definitely recommend!
Desiree L.
Riverside, CA
One of my favorite glitters to use. My mom bought these for almost 2 dollars and I had her go back to buy me all of them since the price was perfect! I’ve used each one for different looks and it applies so nicely and straught
Frances G.
El Paso, TX
My friend has a small beauty boutique and she sells these glitters I've been looking for a gold one and she just happened to have it. She showed me how to apply with the jcat glitter primer and I fell in love especially for the price! I tried it at home to give my inner eye corners a pop of gold and I couldn't get enough! Definitely great quality I can't wait to use it again maybe this time a gold cut crease!
Debbie H.
Love love love these loose glitters ! Very affordable and they’re gorgeous ! They have a wine variety of shades to choose from and they even come out cheaper when you buy the bundle ! I can always depend on jcat because the glitters are not to chunky where they have so much fall out. Secondly the glitters aren’t to big of a shape ! They’re very tiny / fine glitters !
alexis r.
Newport, MI
Very nice product. Great dupe to Nyx loose glitter with a lower price. I use it with too faced glitter glue and I love how unique the glitters are when I mix two together
MarisolSalgado🌹👑 H.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I love these glitters I own basically all of them they are super inexpensive and so glittery and cute! You do have to of course use glitter glue so they could stay on
Alasia S.
I have a gold shade and a really bronze shade, and I love them both. This glitter isn't the finest glitter ever, but it's really bright and sprakly. I just uses eyelash glue where I wanted glitter, let it dry, and it stayed all day. Just make sure to let the glue completely dry. Would for sure recommend.
erika d.
Stamford , CT
These sparkling powders are not only affordable but the quality is outstanding ! I love jcatbeauty and have her palette and i got this also because it was buy one get one free. I use on my eyelids over shadows and it’s so pretty and there is hardly any fallout
Mariam T.
Purchase , NY
This is one of my favorite loose glitters it components any look and looks bomb always and gave my Halloween costume that extra fabulousness it definitely needed. If you want to pop out I would definitely recommend this product.
cam p.
Redondo Beach
super beautiful glitter. it stays on all day with a good primer. i’ve purchased so many glitters from this brand because it’s amazing and only like $2. the jar also lasts forever. i’ve had them all for over a year and never had to replace any of them.
Brenda G.
Would like to try does the glitter stay put?