BY JCAT BEAUTY

• Would like to try does the glitter stay put?1 Answers
Debbie H.
Love love love these loose glitters ! Very affordable and they’re gorgeous ! They have a wine variety of shades to choose from and they even come out cheaper when you buy the bundle ! I can always depend on jcat because the glitters are not to chunky where they have so much fall out. Secondly the glitters aren’t to big of a shape ! They’re very tiny / fine glitters !
Alasia S.
I have a gold shade and a really bronze shade, and I love them both. This glitter isn't the finest glitter ever, but it's really bright and sprakly. I just uses eyelash glue where I wanted glitter, let it dry, and it stayed all day. Just make sure to let the glue completely dry. Would for sure recommend.
erika d.
Stamford , CT
These sparkling powders are not only affordable but the quality is outstanding ! I love jcatbeauty and have her palette and i got this also because it was buy one get one free. I use on my eyelids over shadows and it’s so pretty and there is hardly any fallout
Debra Renee L.
Edinburg , TX
These glitters are super affordable and do a great job holding up with the help of some glitter glue! The make any eye look pop and they have a great selection of colors for whatever you’re feeling that day! I would most definitely recommend!
Frances G.
El Paso, TX
My friend has a small beauty boutique and she sells these glitters I've been looking for a gold one and she just happened to have it. She showed me how to apply with the jcat glitter primer and I fell in love especially for the price! I tried it at home to give my inner eye corners a pop of gold and I couldn't get enough! Definitely great quality I can't wait to use it again maybe this time a gold cut crease!
Mariam T.
Purchase , NY
This is one of my favorite loose glitters it components any look and looks bomb always and gave my Halloween costume that extra fabulousness it definitely needed. If you want to pop out I would definitely recommend this product.
Anjanah❤️ M.
These powders are amazing and pigmented I would compare them to the nyx loose powders. Good price for them as well I believe they are 1$ where I get them! They are easy to apply! It does get a little messy but it t worth it I would recommend
Kimberly P.
Norfolk, VA
This is the best loose glitter i have tried its easy to work with and the shine they give is just amazing i get so many compliments on it for the price it is a must have ! Jcat Beauty J. Cat Sparkling Powder 211 Amazing G
Karina C.
The gloss is well pigmented, leaves a super nice and more elegant finish, you must take into account that in order to make the correct application of these pigments in brightness, you must use a special glue for this type of shadows. There are 12 beautiful colors available and apart from their quality they are affordable in terms of cost, the 12 Pigment Package costs approximately $ 16.80 on Amazon
Amy B.
So gorgeous! Very cheap (3.50 per bottle) and you get almost twice as much product than the NYX bottles (which cost around $6) you need a glitter primer to put it on, and it's a little hard to get out of the bottle but I love it and got 4 colors!
Brenda G.
Would like to try does the glitter stay put?