BY JCAT BEAUTY

Fantabulous Lipstick - A girl can't go wrong with too many J.Cat Beauty's Fantabulous Lipsticks! Select from many gorgeous, creamy shades that will not only give you that oomph of color, but will also moisturize and hydrate your lips with Vitamin E. The creamy texture softly glazes your lips, imparting just the right amount of color and sheen. - Fantabulous Lipstick see more...

Buy on ULTA
may m.
Mt Pleasant, NC
This lipstick is cute and I’d say kind of long lasting. It did met my expectations. I’m a first time user and I like it. I give it 4 stars. It’s very easy to apply or use!m. It also comes with other colors.
Mistirae S.
Wasn't great. I love j cat but some products are hit an miss. This one just wasn't one I'm a fan of. It didn't stay and smeered.
Jessica O.
Love this brand and this product! I’ve added it to my makeup collection and I’m so happy I did!!
Maria J.
I love this, the color is really beautiful and it is very creamy and pigmented, but if you do it, it is a semi matt look so beautiful, the color is also really unique and beautiful. I use it mostly for a make-up not make-up ... Well, we all know that if there is makeup hahaha / Me encanta esto, el color es realmente hermoso y es muy cremoso y pigmentado, pero si lo haces, es un aspecto semi mate tan hermoso, el color también es realmente único y hermoso. Lo uso principalmente para un maquillaje, no para el maquillaje ... Bueno, todos sabemos que si hay maquillaje jajaja