J.Cat Beauty Fantabulous Lipstick - Apple Pie uploaded by MrsStacyMichelle B.

BY JCAT BEAUTY

Fantabulous Lipstick - A girl can't go wrong with too many J.Cat Beauty's Fantabulous Lipsticks! Select from many gorgeous, creamy shades that will not only give you that oomph of color, but will also moisturize and hydrate your lips with Vitamin E. The creamy texture softly glazes your lips, imparting just the right amount of color and sheen. - Fantabulous Lipstick see more...

Buy on ULTA
MrsStacyMichelle B.
I honestly think it's a dupe for my Russian red! This color is actually called Lychee FL119 💕 the formula is smooth and stays on just like my mac! Which say a lot very affordable I recommend jcats to everyone 👌🏻 it's a little more sheer then Matt
Leila A.
The color is great! It stays put for about 8 hours. You may need to add a bit of chapstick over it throughout the day for moisture’s the brand is cruelty free and can be purchased at Target! I would purchase it again!
Megan M.
This is a good starter brand. Good quality products and great price point. Would definitely recommend.
Jessica O.
Love this brand and this product! I’ve added it to my makeup collection and I’m so happy I did!!
Heather A.
Love the color it's really close to my dream red, the closest I've ever found this is creamy and applies well. I will be buy more lipsticks no question.