40 colors available

BY JCAT BEAUTY

Roll It Up Auto Eye Liner - Rock and roll with J.Cat Beauty's Roll It Up Auto Eye Liner in marvelous velvety shades. Infused with coconut oils, it glides on effortlessly and smudges to a smooth haze of color. Say goodbye to mess and line your eyes with ease! Hydrates with coconut oils. Free of phthalate, triclosan, GMOs, and sulfate. - Roll It Up Auto Eye Liner see more...

• I was giving this and I really don't know how to use it. Never use ...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Kristy C.
Kristy C.
Abington, PA
You get what you pay for with this eyeliner. The cost is minimal but so is the wear time. It glides on pretty well and is dark enough. I just found that it really doesn't seem to last very long and kind of slides off as the day goes on. If you plan on using this, I suggest you carry it with you for touch ups. Best for the waterline or under eye smudging.
Marisol G.
Marisol G.
Ringgold , La
I got this eyeliner in my Ipsy bag, I was so excited because the color was beautiful, but I ended up being so disappointed. The color that I got was bronze but it didn't applied easily, after being able to applied the color it broke. I could get any more product from this eyeliner. I'm definitely not giving it another try.
cassie b.
cassie b.
Pennington Gap, VA
I was really iffy about using this since I got a bronze and I'm use to using black. I went ahead and applied it and I love it! you can't really tell its there but it def helps with your eyes. I absolutely love this! when I run out I'll def buy more.
Samantha  W.
Samantha W.
Terry, MT
Really not happy with these at all. I bought several shades, and though they swatch well, they don't transfer to the eyes well at all and leave my eyes pretty irritated. There are much better eyeliners for even cheaper than this out there.
Laura O.
Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY
This stuff is supremely pigmented, even the colored options, and glides on easily. The formula is creamy but it takes a bit to set and can smudge easily in the mean time.
Saundra A.
Saundra A.
I bought three for their website. the black work great. but the other to don't work that well. really hard to put on the eyelids.
Erica A.
Erica A.
Great eyeliner ! Slides on smooth with the perfect fine lines! A must have for the cat eye look !
Letícia T.
Letícia T.
Olympia, WA
Perfect to carry in your purse. strong and lasting color for a perfect outlined.
Julie W.
Julie W.
Medfield, MA
I love this! It is so creamy and pigmented! Also the color range is beautiful!
Carolina P.
Carolina P.
Comes in very beautiful colors I picked the blue and it's also really smooth and pigmented I found them fun and beautiful
Cynthia D.
Cynthia D.
I was giving this and I really don't know how to use it. Never use a liquid liner