BY JCAT BEAUTY

Compact Cushion Foundation - J.Cat Beauty's Compact Cushion Foundation has a multi-tasking formula that delivers flawless coverage, sun protection, and hydration. It contains hyaluronic acid that will improve your skin's moisture content while strengthening skin's barrier and keeping your skin hydrated throughout the year without making it oily. Light enough for oily skin, gentle enough for sensitive skin and great to treat damaged skin. One-step cushion compact is great for all skin types: sensitive, dry, oily, acne prone, and combination skin. Compact comes with an innovative non-absorbing puff applicator that cools and offers seamless application every time. It can be worn alone or with makeup underneath it. - Compact Cushion Foundation

Buy on ULTA
Rebecca J.
Review for: Light Beige more...
This is my first cushion compact ever, and I'm really happy with it.  The coverage is medium, and helps to cover up my redness and large pores.  I wish the cushion applicator would pick up more foundation at one time, but that doesn't affect my review of the foundation itself.  Overall it's a great foundation.
Gabrielle D.
Alexander, NC
Absolutely love this foundation. Light weight. Not oily. Amazing coverage. Last all day, especially with a light setting spray. Doesn't have ace th at weird smell most foundations do. Simply amazing and very happy with this product.
Andrea F.
Very easy to apply. Very easy to blend. Great finish. And comes in many different shades to match anyone's skin. I think it's a great product and would suggest trying it out. I've used it a few times but do not own it ! :)
Fallon C.
Campbellsvlle, KY
Lovvved this product! With me having oily face it gave me just the right amount of coverage without having a shiny face! I love how lightweight it makes my face feel with such great coverage
Megan K.
I got this and was very disappointed. I couldn't find any shades to match my tone. That broke my heart! I've heard great things about it and was excited to try! But I looked crazy when I put it on
Cuate M.
I received this as a Christmas gift. I'm so delighted. Overall, the foundation has a soft and smooth textures, and long-wear color. I like the combination once my makeup is complete. They are very pigmented. It comes with a soft brush easy to clean. I love this.
Brandy S.
Leesburg, FL
I didn’t really like this foundation very much it’s not that it was bad I just prefer a liquid foundation over a cushion foundation but if you like that kinda thing you may like it
Kara e.
1st off let me say "amazing coverage!" 2nd i love the colors. this is an amazing product. i found this very easy to use & blend. i would recommend this product and i do to every one i know. i myself prefer matte finish. You might like the other option of dewy.
Candace W.
Wise, VA
I was so happy with this product! I've been searching for a new foundation that fit my skins needs and lucked up when I see this on my feed! It covered all my spots blinishes etc. it was so light weight that I could barely even tell I had any on my face!
Katrina L.
Boca Raton, FL
Great product for on the go sadly it does not contain SPF but if it did, it would basically be perfect. Great buildable coverage I'd say medium coverage, and a light scent as well. Great size compact and perfect for a quick application.
Gxnsyxjdvdixjshddhdijddjidjdjdhdjdjdjdhdjddj
Arjola J.
london
Does it make your face oily?
How much coverage does this have?
Olivia S.
Virginia Beach, VA
Should I wear a primer with this?
Tori J.
Salt Lake City, UT
Is this oil free? Long lasting ?