BeautyLipLip MakeupJ.Cat Beauty
3D-Licious Holographic Lip Cream

J.Cat Beauty 3D-Licious Holographic Lip Cream

3D-Licious Holographic Lip Cream - J.Cat Beauty 3D-Licious Holographic Lip Cream is prismatic and light-weight, adding a dimensional new layer to your favorite lip color. Wear the holographic lip cream shades alone for high shine with an eye-catching surprise when the light hits your smile. - 3D-Licious Holographic Lip Cream

Is this really holographic? I'd really like to try it.
Is the holographic look of this very noticeable?
Are these any good? Are they sticky?
Start your review of J.Cat Beauty 3D-Licious Holographic Lip Cream!
Laura A.
Review for: Clear Path
Oh my holy chiz on a stick! I got this in Clear Path & it's amazing! It is a perfect topcoat to make any color holographic! I've tried other glosses that look holographic, but nothing anywhere close to this! It even looks best on its own! The main tone is blue glitter, but the other colors of glitter & the semi-sheer gloss itself has a holographic tone to it!
Christina K.
Las Vegas, NV
1,726 reviews
Review for: Cinnamonster, Solar Eclipse, Moon Dust
I just got these as a birthday gift and I love them so much. My favorite is Moon dust by far. It has met my expectations and more. I think they were bought at Sephora or Ulta.
Emery S.
Lyndhurst, OH
Review for: Wonder Pearl
It’s not really holographic but it’s really really pretty. The subtle sparkle is awesome and it makes my lips look nice and plump. I love using this with a really sparkly eye look it compliments it so well. The price isn’t bad either. I love this brand.
Mariah M.
Review for: Wonder Pearl, Clear Path, Moon Dust
This is beautiful!! It isn’t gooey and sticky it looks beautiful paired with lip stick. Or patted in the middle of your lip. It makes your lips looks so plump and beautiful.
Brii R.
goldsboro
Review for: Clear Path
Love this clear lip gloss makes my lips look great I love the way it makes my lips shine
Serena A.
San Antonio
Review for: Cinnamonster
I just love this color is so pretty and I love the little sparkles It complements my makeup so well I would totally buy this again.
Ceairria D.
Review for: Moon Dust
I bought this because it was so cute and it look holographic. But it’s not holographic but it’s very cute I will buy it again when I run out which is very soon. I love and it makes my lips look plumped and love when my lips look like that so yeah I will get this again
Tyese W.
Los Angeles , CA
Review for: Moon Dust
Love ❤️ you I have fun to play me some good time and fun so y’all love 💕 I’m so excited 😆 I I’m
Jessica P.
Bradenton, FL
Review for: Cinnamonster
I would like to try these out I have heard good things about it so far , super soft and has a soft scent wouldn’t mind trying it out
T A.
Review for: Eternal Chaos, Clear Path, Solar Eclipse, Moon Dust, Wonder Pearl, Cinnamonster
This product isn't necessarily holographic but it's definitely worth the money it's very shiny and smooth it's not sticky at all.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Victoria F.