BY J.C. QUARTER HORSE LLC

ClearSqueezy Buns Should Be Fed To Your Horse By Either Placing The Treat On The Ground Or In The Horse S Feed Tub-Individually Wrapped To Preserve Freshness Provide Longer Shelf Life And Eliminates Mess In Your Barn Coat While Carrying-All Natural Product - No Artificial Flavors Or Colors- SKU: BCI24147 see more...

Kelli M.
Kelli M.
My horse loves these little treats! We bought these when we couldn't find stud muffins, and he didn't seem to notice the difference. The best part is they are individually packaged for freshness.
tiffany t.
tiffany t.
Naugatuck, CT
My horse loves them. They are like drugs for horses. Great for hiding my horse medication.  They are similar to the stud muffin but cost half the price and you get more then stud muffins
Myah M.
Myah M.
My horse loves these she is literally addicted! I guess she likes the taste! They remind me of stud muffins!
Donna B.
Very popular at my barn. A bit pricey but well worth it for a special treat for the horses. A moist treat that they love.
Allison M.
Allison M.
My horses love these! they're a staple at my barn and at my trainer's barn.
Sabrina F.
Sabrina F.
I gave these to my friend to feed her horses and the horses loved them! :)
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Colchester, VT
My friend has a horse and gives him these. They are awesome and so popular at her barn. Definitely recommend these
Neeley B.
Neeley B.
Manhattan, KS
These treats are awesome! Every horse in the barn likes them. They are easy to feed after a ride or work and a great treat! They are a little bit pricey, but generally most fancier horse treats are.
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Who doesn't love Uncle Jimmy? I haven't met a horse that has refused a Squeezy Bun. I much prefer the individually wrapped ones because these are a little sticky and moist, so it helps keep things a little cleaner! These are also great to have around for lesson kids.
You'll pay about $6-$8 for the 11 oz size and about $20 on the 3lb.
They last but since they are moist you have to be watchful. I usually buy these periodically to surprise the horses and they love it.
KT K.
KT K.
My horse loves these treats. They're soft & chewey! He can be hard to catch some times but he will come running to me if he sees the tub.
Lindsey B.
Lindsey B.
Bowling Green, KY
What are these exactly? Is it for horses?
Tara T.
Tara T.
Ew what is this?? Is it candy?
Rachel A.
Rachel A.
Can someone please explain as to why these are under sweet tooth when it isn't even for human consumption?!
Donna B.
They are treats for horses, they love them!
Sammy D.
Sammy D.
Cumberland
Do picky horses tend to like them?