BY JBL

JBL Synchros S700 Over-Ear Headphones with In-Line Controls and Mic (White) see more...

Jenn G.
Ontario, OH
I love the JBL brand..I feel they are very high quality. I loved these over the ear headphones because they are durable and the in line mic is a giant plus. you can jam at the gym and if your phone rings boom! don't even have to move your hands. I would recommend anything from this brand but these headphones especially they are very fashionable.
Shary D.
Chattanooga, TN
These were so awesome! Really wonderful sound . very easy to use. A bit pricey but so worth it. The mic is very clear and man so easy! I would recommend these to my family and friends. I bought them through amazon so look there for a good price. But big thumbs up!
raquel g.
Gainesville, GA
I bought tjis for my boyfriend, he lovea the. The only problem i have now is that o cant get him yo pay attention to me sonce he has his earphones all the time
Laura M.
Beaumont, CA
Love these headphones. Not the best for the price you pay, other headphones are worth more I think but I would recommend them if you're okay with the price.
Kaitlyn R.
New Bedford, MA
Excellent sound. JBL is an up and coming brand making their mark in the speaker business. Comparable to bose, these are awesome at a fraction of the cost.
Theresa N.
san Jose, CA
I got to say the sound on these are great. For the amount of $$ paid, it should at the very least have a wireless option as well. Just saying.
Sep K.
I got JBL Synchros S700 Over-Ear Headphones as a gift and I love it. It's really comfortable and sound is clear.
Audrey R.
Dsrt Hot Spgs, CA
Love these i tqke mine every were high quality sound comfortable head set its like being a the concert
Daisey G.
Apo, Ae
Amazing headphones completely blocks out outside sound. stays in my ears throughout my whole workout.
Jaicub H.
Amazing quality and sound. Durable great to use while working out. Would recommend to anyone.