JBL Synchros S300a On-Ear Headphones with Universal In-line Mic and Controls (Black/Red) uploaded by Melissa C.

BY JBL

JBL Synchros S300a On-Ear Headphones with Universal In-line Mic and Controls (Black/Red) see more...

Amanda S.
Estacada, OR
Great sound , comfort is okay . The chortle on the cord works like it should . Good bass too . Overall good standard headphone that isn't too expensive.
Maria C.
Alstead, NH
I bought myself a pair of these JBL Headphones to use when I Skype on the computer. The sound is clear and I don't hear any background noise.
Elizabeth R.
Mesa, AZ
I bought these for my brother as a Christmas gift. He seems to like them but he sometimes complains that they are too small for his head.
Zenia V.
Chula Vista, CA
These headphones work great. I use them while doing homework because they drown out all background noise. Highly recommend!
Savannah P.
Logan, WV
I bought these for my boyfriend for his birthday and he totally loves them! They have great base and great sound quality
Amber M.
Kansas City, MO
I like these headphones but they hurt my ears after an hour or two. I need to get an over the ears headphone piece.
Katia O.
Kuna, ID
Love them. I wish them.didn't hurt my ears so much. Bt I also would like to have some in others colors..
Yasmin E.
Murrieta , Ca
Work very well, don't blow out. Super loud headphones function very well and don't mess up
Michelle L.
My son has these and he enjoys them very much and the best part is I don't hear them