BY JBL

JBL Synchros S300 New York Knicks On-Ear Headphones: PureBass performance; 40mm drivers; 10Hz - 22kHz frequency response; 30mW max input power; fold-up design; cable with in-line control and microphone included see more...

santa c.
I had originally purchase another brand and was not happy with the quality versus the price. Then I decided to try the JBL synchros and let me tell you this are great quality headphones for a fracture of the price of the other ones. They have a clear sound and great bass I really enjoy listening to music and have great conversation on my phone. Only down side they are not wireless
Nicole G.
Olean, NY
I won these in a jbl contest and they are really awesome. Great quality and came with a perfect little zipper pouch to house them when not in use. Wish i could use them for my xbox.
Elizabeth S.
Solon, Oh
Hubby bought some blutooth headphones for running and he just loves them! They fit so comfortably in his ears, he uses them all the time
Mikayla E.
Phoenix, AZ
Very good quality I only used ear buds until I bought this product. Semi affordable but not too bad since it is of good quality
Ashley R.
These were pretty awesome, just hurt my ears a little. They seemed to be a little too big for me.
Candace S.
Olive Branch, MS
These has poor sound quality and seemed to be too large. I wasn't very pleased with this product.
Ciara L.
Gilbert, AZ
Great product sound is awesome and love that they're also pretty comfortable not too bulky.
Mohamed E.
cairo
I want to review this product on my Instagram account my Instagram account has 3050 followers
Contact me to review this