BY JBL

JBL Synchros S300 Los Angeles Lakers On-Ear Headphones: PureBass performance; 40mm drivers; 10Hz - 22kHz frequency response; 30mW max input power; fold-up design; cable with in-line control and microphone included see more...

Lola C.
I don't have jbl headphones but I have a jbl speaker and I love it. I use it with my iPad and it the sound is great. I can turn it on and hear it perfect while in the shower. And it helps get through cleaner my house
Alondra V.
El Paso, TX
I Brent liked the, beacause I can hear music Brett well and it's super good because a lot of my friends were tell my that those headphones are very good so I buy the, and they are very good headphones.
Imanii-hope m.
They are wonderful!!!!!!!!!! The sound quality is wonderful and amazing. It's like I hear everything, eveerytime
Mariah S.
Oxnard, CA
Loud, effective, great price! Love JBL products, they are so great.JBL flip speaker is the greatest speaker made
Coryse B.
Doral, FL
Bought these for my husband who is very particular about his accessories. I have not heard any complaints.
Bee H.
Clinton Township, MI
Very comfortable and great sound quality, wonderful for movies and music. Very rich range of sound!
kelly m.
Rosedale , Maryland
The sound and the volume of this headphone is incredibel !!! i wear it everdy day when i got to the gym
Sara M.
Use these headphone in a daily basis and still works, so loud and still protects the ear.