BY JBL

JBL Synchros S300 Chicago Bulls On-Ear Headphones: PureBass performance; 40mm drivers; 10Hz - 22kHz frequency response; 30mW max input power; fold-up design; cable with in-line control and microphone included see more...

Xylina B.
These head phones and the logo on these is everything!!!! It is really good bass
Madeline M.
Brooklyn, NY
The best headphones I have ever purchased. I am a fan of JBL products and the sound quality is magnificent.
Katherine N.
I only tried these at store but when I did they were really good! I also have the JBL speaker which is amazing!
Yuricela D.
Austin, TX
Beautiful I love them
They are the best headphones I've ever had in my entire life I love the colors it's my fav bought one for my sister too she loves them
Maxie B.
My son has way too many headphones. But He loves them all. His Beats by DRE are most defiantly his favorite though but these are good too.
Andres O.
San Jose, CA
Jbl is good headphones. jbl is good headphones. jbl is good headphones. jbl is good headphones. jbl is good headphones. jbl is good headphones. jbl is good headphones. jbl is good headphones.
Crissan J.
Homestead, FL
For those persons not too fussy about sounds this headphone is great for you!