BY JBL

A smartphone- and tablet-friendly option for communicating and enjoying your music Provides full-spectrum, JBL-quality sound featuring PureBass performance and premium 8mm drivers. Quality sound is now easily portable with lightweight carrying case. Features universal, inline, single-button remote/microphone. Designed for comfort. Lightweight construction merges with ear-pieces featuring angled ear-tubes and multiple-sized ear-tips for a snug, secure and comfortable fit. JBL In Ear Headphone With Universal Remote and Microphone, White, E10 is one of many Earbuds available through Office Depot. Made by JBL. see more...

Jalexia W.
Athens, GA
I absolutely loved these headphones .They were loud high quality headphones.I was so devastated when my dog ate them.They lasted a long-time.I would definitely by a new pair.I forgot to mention that you can talk on the phone and still keep your headphones in.
Maria G.
Great for my kids we go through earbuds like crazy. Loved them easy comfortable fit at reasonable price. Bought these at Best Buy.
Crystal W.
OMG talk about great sound look perfect fit options the list can go on these earbuds are of great quality. I ordered offline and have had them for awhile now clear tones great bass. JBL did it right when they made these earbuds. When and if these go out one I will definitely purchase again.
Jasmine S.
New Orleans, LA
I enjoy these headphones because of the ease of use and sound quality. I've used the earbuds before and these are slighly better. They're loud and crisp and easy to use. I haven't had a problem with them slipping out of my ear. For full coverage earphones I definitely plan to go with JBL.
Shaundra O.
Cohutta, GA
MY husband uses these at work daily. As a welder, it's a lot of time doing your own thing in an environment that is too loud for a regular stereo. He likes these because they are durable and he can comfortably wear them for most of the day.
alicyn c.
Sacramento, CA
These offer superior sound! They are super comfy in the ear, I hate when I am running and my ear buds fall out. I swear it has got to be one of the most annoying things ever! I love these
Norma F.
La Feria, TX
Lifesaver, I bought this for my kids and I can have peace and quiet and they can enjoy their games and music.
Love G.
Rosamond, CA
Works great! Good sound quality no shorts or static does get tangled from time to time however but overall a great pair of buds
Amy H.
Hoboken, NJ
I purchased these headphones for a colleague for secret santa. They are a good price point, have a good fit and sound quality.
Stacey B.
This are really easy to use in ear headphones. Nice sound quality. Can use while exercising or for casual use.