BY JBL

PureBass performance / 50mm driver / 3-Button Mic/Remote cable / Proprietary LiveStage DSP / Rechargeable battery / Aluminum frame & soft leather cushions see more...

Dwan H.
Dwan H.
Atlanta, GA
These JBL Synchros 700 headphones have superior sound quality allowing the listner to hear every beat just as the artist intended. Synced with any smartphone provides the listener with the capabiliries of answereing a call just by the touch of a finger. These light headphones provides live concert sound without weighing down the uset.
Lisa D.
Lisa D.
Bradenton, FL
I bought these as a gift for my husband for Christmas. They are both noise cancelling and Bluetooth. It was his favorite gift. He can use them with his computer, his phone and with our smart tv. My house is much quieter.
Marisa V.
Marisa V.
Chandler, AZ
Great multitasking headphones! I bought these because i didn't want to follow the mass with the other big brand. And I'm glad I did, the sound is phenomenal! My husband likes them for his music studio use as well.
Lexi B.
Lexi B.
I love the headphones but they are just so bulky, I can't handle it! I would rather recommend the earbuds rather than something so huge
Sara W.
Sara W.
Plano, TX
Great sound quality, and really like the sleek design. In my opinion. these are very comparable to the Beats headphones that we have.
Robin C.
Robin C.
I love these headphones I get lost in my head.. I can tune into my music and out the kids.. Excellent sound and quality..
Brianna M.
Brianna M.
Long Beach, CA
They work just as good as beats to me and they're loud and they sound amazing, I really recommend
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Awesome sound. Awesome bass. Love JBL productz. Highly recommended them to my friends.
Zain M.
Zain M.
I got these and I'm very pleased with the high quality fit finish and sound. It's professional grade studio feel adds to the experience with deep bass and crisp clear high fidelity treble. Not one complaint.