Jbl - Soundbar With 6.5

Jbl - Soundbar With 6.5" Wireless Subwoofer - Black

BY JBL

Enjoy cinematic sound with this JBL CINEMASB350 soundbar, which features Dolby Digital technology for high-quality audio and Bluetooth for streaming music from a compatible device. Harman Volume prevents sound levels from rising during commercials. see more...

Jbl - Soundbar With 6.5
Jbl - Soundbar With 6.5" Wireless Subwoofer - Black
Buy on Jet.com
Kristina M.
Red Bluff, CA
My husband and I always said that we didn't need any fancy surround sound but we finally wanted something a little more than just the tv speakers. I found this online and got it half off on special. This soundbar and sub is absolutely perfect for us. We don't have a huge living room area so this set does everything we need it to plus some. My only real complaint is the directions that came with it are VERY minimal! My toddler pushed a button and now we can't manually adjust the bass so I'm going to have to do some googling for that.
Abi M.
Recently bought this for my dad for christmas, he's a huge movie lover and likes it to sound like a theatre. This product does the job well, the quality is good for the price. The only thing we don't like is that an image doesn't appear on the soundbar or TV when we want to turn the volume up or down so it's hard to know where the volume level is at.
Mari J.
This speaker is perfect! Better yet the best speaker I have ever purchased! The quality of the sound is clear and also the device itself is super easy to use! Compared to alternatives, I see no difference. So I would absolutely recommend this to others!
sergio o.
Fresno, CA
This is by far one of the best sub woofer that i have ever owned it has great bass and sound that any other sub woofer couldn't compete with i am telling you its such a great sounding device and the greatest part of this device is that there is no wires needed at all
Allyssa D.
Denham Spgs, LA
This sound bar is super sleek and looks perfect under my tv! It's also very loud and the sound is extremely clear from bumping bass to smooth country or jazz.
Marcharnae M.
Kalamazoo, MI
This is AMAZING!!! I love this speaker you can bluetooth with it. The headphone jack in my phone recently broke, so this was very convenient.
Jade S.
San Diego, CA
Works great for our TV as well as music I don't honk we've turned the volume up past about 4 since it's so clear & loud already lol
Megan A.
Crank up the volume! This is our home entertainment soundbar. Perfect for movies and just turning up the music while we clean.
Kacie H.
We got this for my dad for his TV and it has changed the way I watch tv. The way it projects the sound in a room is amazing.
Stefanie F.
Buffalo, NY
The sound quality is amazing! I love that I can play music wirelessly as well, and I can hear it in any room of my house.