BY JBL

JBL S400BT Synchros Series On-Ear Bluetooth Headphones (White) see more...

Kenzi L.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I returned these because, with multiple upper ear piercings, the fit was not ideal. However, I have purchased and returned a couple since then and those were probably the best in terms of sound quality. I did not like that they had to post the logo so large on the sides, that was obnoxious and unnecessary. The bass was not muddy and it was - overall - a good product.
Evelyn L.
Murrieta, CA
This headphones are so good! Really! The quality in the sound is just amazing and you don't need any cables!!! That's the best part ! You use your Bluetooth and it's amazing when you go running or practice any spot ! I would buy then again definitely !
Camille L.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
These were a present to me. They're great! They were worth every penny I spent, which wasn't much compared to some of the other brands. I would definitely buy these again!
Janet V.
Sacramento, CA
Me and my daughter love it. She enjoys it's when watching her movies/shows/videos. It convenient for her to use and would recommend it.
Nikko C.
La Grange, IL
These head phones are the best. When I'm just trying to get lost in the music these are the ones I go to great feel and comfort.
Cy C.
I love the Bluetooth and how far it can connect in the room. It also cancels out any outside noise so there is not a disturbance.
Kourtney S.
I bought this for a birthday present for my mom and she loves it! She loves the sound quality and the feeling
Jackziel L.
Perris, CA
Jbl is a really good and my best brand these headphones are really nice have great sound and are really soft
Tara D.
Valencia , PA
Love the option for the Bluetooth in the headphones! They don't feel heavy on the head either
Kaitlyn G.
Long battery life and excellent sound quality. These are really comfortable and portable!