BY JBL

JBL S400BT Synchros Series On-Ear Bluetooth Headphones (Black) see more...

Queen L.
Bronx, NY
MY FAVORITE. Easy with bluetooth connections, don't have to have that wire getting annoying. Volume and connectivity settings on the side of the headphones. So cool. Compared to beats these headphones are as loud as the beats, great sound but with beats the people around you can hear what you're listening to loud and clear. These JBL headphones are similar to beats with the noise cancellation and great sound, but people won't hear what you're listening to as loud as the beats. I like them better than the beats!
Courtney L.
North Bay Vlg, FL
These headphones can be used as speakers when they're off your head! Amazing sound quality and extremely comfortable. The Bluetooth works extremely well too and is useful in my workouts!
Annette G.
Marietta, GA
Really good headphones, nice fit i like the ability to adjust the position of the ear cushions. The sound quality is fairly average, not the loudest, but still fairly good. Would definitely recommend.
griselda v.
They are good but it's not loud enough. But it's a good buy I'm not young to be listening to loud music so, it good enough for me.
Catherine D.
Fresno, CA
Just got these, love them for the gym so that I am not tethered to my phone. Don't fall off when I run and have great sound!!
Megan M.
Youngstown, OH
These headphones have awesome sound. They drown out outside noise and you can hear the music clearly.
Shawney S.
Commercial Pt, OH
These are very comfortable and produce great sound. However they just look ginormous on my head!
Carol-Ann S.
Calgary, Ab
Amazing head phones. Battery lasts for a week before needing a charge. Sound quality is clean and crisp. Very crisp base. Noise cancelling and can not be heard from others around you.
Neepa C.
Mississauga, Ontario
I use these headphones to watch TV when the rest of my family members are sleeping, and the bluetooth technology helps me watch my shows in silence! Genius and efficient!
Tiffany B.
Alabama
Love these headphones! I use these at the gym and since they don't have wires I don't have to worry about them getting caught on any of the machines (which has happened and I have broken many a headphone).....