BY JBL

Sport headphones from jbl to drive you closer to your goals. The ultimate workout partner, the reflect combines cutting-edge style with innovative features. Providing legendary sound in a workout-ready headphones design, it puts you well on your way to achieving your athletic goals. Designed to stay secure in your ears, these ergonomic, stay-put headphones are engineered to withstand the rigors of your most energetic workout. see more...

Ally C.
Ally C.
Elkton, MD
The headphones are not comfy at all. I know you are suppose to move the headphones around your ear to find a comfort spot, just didn't work for me.

FYI DO NOT order from jbl.com, worst customer service EVER. The companies customer service line is just a voicemail that never calls you back.
Malkia S.
Malkia S.
Austin, TX
I got the bluetooth version of these and they are the best investment I've ever made. They stay in-ear, and they have great sound quality.
Luis B.
Luis B.
Philadelphia, PA
They are good headphones I used this particular have fun when I'm at work I work outside in the machine and this headphones are good.
Niki L.
Niki L.
Katy, TX
I love how no matter what I'm doing or how I'm working out, these will always stay in my ears until I don't want them to. I like how the ear pieces come in different sizes so you can pick what fits in your ear comfortably. It's also a great sound and it blocks out enough sound to where I don't get distracted by other people when I want to focus.
Archana C.
Archana C.
Shawnee, KS
The headphones keep fading in and out. A lot of cracking. I honestly do not use them very often because there's so much static or noise. When I buy these again? I doubt it. I will definitely be trying a different brand in ear buds.
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Kingston, TN
I purchased the JBL sport in ear headphones because i really struggle with keeping earbuds on. I love how they fit so flush to the ear and I would definitely recommend!
Kelley O.
Kelley O.
Brooksville, FL
Techie Expert
Mine are black but the same product. Great for exercising. They stay in place when moving around or jogging. I love them.
Yadira R.
Yadira R.
Milwaukee, WI
I love this headphones they work very nicely and the sound is amazing. They are very comfortable in my ears
Cheryl  D.
Cheryl D.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
I really liked these headphones! I love the in ear headphones better than the over the head. Good sound quality
A M.
A M.
Good headphoes, decent connectivity. Ended up returning them because I didn't think they were comfortable