ElectronicsAudioHeadphones & HeadsetsJBL
Reflect Sport In-Ear Headphones - Blue

JBL Reflect Sport In-Ear Headphones - Blue

by JBL

Sport headphones from jbl to drive you closer to your goals. The ultimate workout partner, the reflect combines cutting-edge style with innovative features. Providing legendary sound in a workout-ready headphones design, it puts you well on your way to achieving your athletic goals. Designed to stay secure in your ears, these ergonomic, stay-put headphones are engineered to withstand the rigors of your most energetic workout.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of JBL Reflect Sport In-Ear Headphones - Blue!
Great headphones for working out. They stay in your ears whether you're doing cardio, or weights. I love that they have an extension cord so you can change the length depending how long or short you need it. It comes with 3 different ear bud sizes, so you can adjust by your ear size. The volume is great, and definitely keeps out surrounding sounds without having to put the volume so high.
Fairfield Twp, OH
These have pretty nice sound and the bass is alright as well they are also durable.
Waxhaw, NC
Techie Expert Level 2
I'm completely obsessed with these headphone! They're so much easier to wear because the wire just goes behind your neck. It fits all ear types, I've never had an issue with them falling out, and I wear them to the gym. I would recommend these headphones to everyone! They're my favorite!
Lascassas, TN
These headphones are in ear, which I prefer. They typically stay in, but when there is sweat they come out more easily.
Wesley Chapel, FL
This is a great pair of headphones, stays in my ear whenever its needed and is a good pair to use while working out or going for a jog!
Albuquerque, NM
These were painful to wear and I had to stop using them. They never really stayed in my ears very well.
calcot reading
1. These headphones are the best I've ever had. (also the most I've ever paid, so this is not really a surprise) 2. The locking feature won't always keep them in your ear but they sure do a hell of a job compared to regular ear buds. I have used them to run and rarely do they ever fall out. Mostly when I'm doing a jumping exercise like jumping rope. 3. They have an aux cable that extends the headphones which is really neat because you can change the length based on your needs. 4. They have 3 different sized ear buds which is very helpful and relieves annoyance if you lose one. Now it doesn't get 5 stars because I've had to return them once a year because of one of the buds volume comparably lower than the other, and the second time because the aux cable extension made the sound quality significantly lower when using it (which was every day so this was a huge issue for me). Overall, if you have a warranty I would say these are great for their value. My 2-year warranty was about $6 so I definitely got my money's worth.
These earbuds stay in no matter what! They are also magnetic so practically tangle free! And the sound is great has good quality and very crisp clean
Chicago
Techie Expert Level 1
Perfect piece for when i go on my daily jogs. Fits right into my ear and doesn't fall out.
Levittown, NY
Easy to use. Stayed in my ears. Good sound quality. Small but got the job done. Will repurchase if I need

Looking for your answer?