BY JBL

Sport headphones from jbl to drive you closer to your goals. The ultimate workout partner, the reflect combines cutting-edge style with innovative features. Providing legendary sound in a workout-ready headphones design, it puts you well on your way to achieving your athletic goals. Designed to stay secure in your ears, these ergonomic, stay-put headphones are engineered to withstand the rigors of your most energetic workout. see more...

Damien M.
Watertown , NY
I bought these first before I bought a cheaper set of headphones. These had a much superior sound quality in the range that I paid for them. And then after using them in contrast to the cheaper headphones I was pleasantly surprised that they blew the cheaper ones out of the water. I ended up wearing these to bed during some noisy Nights at home and the left earbud stopped working. But this was because I wore them to bed and rolled around probably.
Natalie A.
Oakland, NJ
1. These headphones are the best I've ever had.
(also the most I've ever paid, so this is not really a surprise)
2. The locking feature won't always keep them in your ear but they sure do a hell of a job compared to regular ear buds. I have used them to run and rarely do they ever fall out. Mostly when I'm doing a jumping exercise like jumping rope.
3. They have an aux cable that extends the headphones which is really neat because you can change the length based on your needs.
4. They have 3 different sized ear buds which is very helpful and relieves annoyance if you lose one.

Now it doesn't get 5 stars because I've had to return them once a year because of one of the buds volume comparably lower than the other, and the second time because the aux cable extension made the sound quality significantly lower when using it (which was every day so this was a huge issue for me).

Overall, if you have a warranty I would say these are great for their value. My 2-year warranty was about $6 so I definitely got my money's worth.
Dacy D.
Great headphones for working out. They stay in your ears whether you're doing cardio, or weights. I love that they have an extension cord so you can change the length depending how long or short you need it. It comes with 3 different ear bud sizes, so you can adjust by your ear size. The volume is great, and definitely keeps out surrounding sounds without having to put the volume so high.
Lauren F.
I'm completely obsessed with these headphone! They're so much easier to wear because the wire just goes behind your neck. It fits all ear types, I've never had an issue with them falling out, and I wear them to the gym. I would recommend these headphones to everyone! They're my favorite!
Adrian C.
Boggstown , IN
Bought for my boyfriend and he loves the small buds that you can barely tell they are in, but just becaus they are small doesn't mean they aren't loud. They are great and have a microphone for switching back and forth between calls and music.
Brooke R.
Love these headphones. They don't need to go very loud and it blocks outside noise. It took me some time to get used to these headphones since the go inside your ear more then the original headphones that come with an apple iPhone. I also love that they do not tangle very easily
Adelina O.
Las Vegas, NV
I love these. I usually don't like earbuds that much because they always tend to fall out of my ears but these don't at least not as often as apple earphones
Ezalea M.
These earbuds stay in no matter what! They are also magnetic so practically tangle free! And the sound is great has good quality and very crisp clean
Roselyn C.
San Gabriel, CA
These headphones are awesome....so much so that my boyfriend always wants to borrow them to go to the gym....GET YOUR OWN!! :)
Michael H.
Bethlehem, PA
JBL always makes great products! These headphones will not dissapoint! You must have them if you like these style headphones