BY JBL

JBL REFMINIBTBLK Reflect Mini BT Earbud Headphones see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Kristina C.
Lake Mary, FL
Review for: Reflect Mini BT Earbud Headphones more...
I stole these headphones from my husband I loved them so much. The small ear piece works perfectly for me and I don’t find that it ever agitate my ears. I use these when doing cardio, lifting weight, and random chores around the house. The battery last for a while on them and I typically only charge them once a week. The only thing I don’t like, which may not be unique to these headphones, is that if the gym is busy and many people are using Bluetooth my phone has to physically be on me for the headphones to not skip or fade out.
Melissa L.
Evans, GA
Love love love these headphones!! I have very small ears that are super sensitive to wearing earbud headphones, and I am so glad that I finally found a pair that I like! First off, there are two sizes of two different styles, and the small "athletic" bud fits me perfectly. I have used them both while running and lifting in the gym and have not had any issues with them falling out. The athletic bud sort of twists into your ear and stays put without getting sore, even after over an hour. Also, while they are not supposed to be technically noise cancelling, I think they do a pretty good job of it as I cannot hear any background noise with them in.
As far as phone compatibility, I have a Galaxy s7 and all of the buttons work perfectly, even with spotify. I am able to pause, play, change the volume, and skip songs without ever touching my phone. I never have any issues with syncing, and they sync fairly quickly every time.
Last but not least, they are a great price compared to some of the other brands! I would absolutely recommend these to anyone.
Brittney M.
Mccordsville, IN
I love these headphones! A family friend bought them for me and I totally love them and I use them every day. They charge super quickly and I only have to charge them like once every few days, and that's only if they're on 24/7. It's also a Bluetooth, which I love! These are perfect for working out and the sound quality is pretty great.
Kuena M.
San Antonio , TX
I got these after trying out the beats wireless earbuds for a week and found the so uncomfortable. One of the guys at Best Buy recommend these since I was looking for something comfortable while wearing. I love them!! They don't fall out while I work out and the battery life is great. I highly recommend them.
Natalie G.
These are okay to my liking. They do have good sound quality and they muffle outside sound just a bit. My only problem was them staying inside my ears when running. I don't know if maybe my ears are too small but after awhile they tend to fall out. Other than that they are good quality headphones.
Annemarie L.
I had such high hopes for these but honestly I think they suck! The range is really crappy, if my phone is in my pocket and I walk, sometimes the sound cuts out just because my leg moved. Plus the cord after only about 6 months is all fraying and gross.
Michelle N I.
Fairmont, WV
Jbl reflect mini bt earbud headphones are truly awesome! Great battery life, easy to charge, quick charge and swift connect to my cellphone for my workout at the gym or running.
Ashley C.
Fort Blackmore, VA
I have a lot of problems with ear buds staying in my ears, but these do great! They have excellent sounds quality and the quality of the actual product is very durable.
Brionna Y.
Fairbanks , AK
Too expensive for the quality. The cord snapped in half after two months and the sound quality was never very good to begin with.
Ryan C.
Norman, OK
Love these headphones. My ears have trouble finding headphones that fit and stay but these stay perfectly and have great sound.