BY JBL #1 in Speakers

Jbl pulse portable bluetooth speakers with built-in amplification - black (jblpulseblkam) see more...

• Who wants this?2 Answers
  • How cool is this thing!? How great is it?1 Answers
  • Where can I find one of these, and how much does it typically cos...1 Answers
  • "very good quality speakers, worth the price." in 1 review
  • "Very good quality sound !!!" in 1 review
Benjamin M.
Los Angeles, CA
This thing is definitely a conversation/party/fire starter! Well, the first two, at least. Everybody just adores those light shows! And I have to agree...it’s a very cool feature that nobody else makes. At least, no other speaker company worth a damn makes. This speaker also sounds very good, despite what you may have read, or heard, elsewhere. This comes from a legitimate speaker head. It’s not the BEST sound out there (try BOOM), but decent. I hear the Pulse 2 blows this away though...
Jacquelynn G.
Mission, KS
I absolutely love this speaker. The sound quality is amazing for the size of the speaker. It is definitely a conversation starter and I love that you can change the colors/patterns that appear on the speaker, or turn them off altogether. The only thing I would change about it is make the battery life longer! It lasts a fair amount of time, but it would be great if it were even longer.
Darby T.
Johnson city, TN
This speaker is super cool. However, there are some things that don't make it perfect. It is super easy to use, is pretty loud, and the lights are pretty cool. The sound is clear and is great for carrying or traveling with. However, it isn't quite as loud as I would like and the lights don't pulsate well on every song, which can be less than climactic.
Alexis M.
Geneva, IL
YAS! I went Black Friday this year and finally found a good deal on this speaker! It's super easy to use, and even comes with an app. I bought mine from Target. I have bought cheaper speakers in the past, and this one blows them out of the water. I hope it lasts forever! It's like having a dance party in my room all the time.
Crystal J.
Tucson, AZ
I believe we have 2 of these speakers and absolutely love them. They give off a great sound and just hooks up through Bluetooth on your phone. It's loud enough for your get together or just to play music in the house, but not too loud to disturb the neighbors. Plus the sound that comes out of that little speaker is amazing.
Natalie G.
My boyfriend has these speakers and they are really nice. They are portable so you can take them anywhere, a little heavy but it's not that bad. Bought them at Best Buy when they were on sale so it was a good deal! Like the little color action it has on and it really good sound quality!
Melissa L.
Santa Ana, CA
I was looking for a speaker for my college dorm. I was looking for a small yet loud speaker that included lights. And this is the perfect speaker for a college dorm. It was not pricey at all. Its very affordable and if I would to buy another speaker for a sibling it would be this one!
Alyssa F.
There are so many cool features to this speaker I could go on for days.. But some of my favorite features are the color changing show and the high quality bass. The amplification of this small speaker is incredible and I love that it can be connected to any Bluetooth device.
Maecy C.
Easy to take around wherever you go,and easy to work, great quality, and super fun with the lights built in. I like this product compared to many others out there on the market. So worth the money! I would buy again but hopefully I don't have to any it lasts a long time.
Jody D.
I received this speaker this year as a gift. I have played around with it a ton and it has great sound quality, especially for the size. The battery seems to last longer when the lights are not dancing but I really love the light show. I would buy this item again.
Aja B.
Providence, RI
What's the price range on this?
Alondra R.
Fremont, CA
Does the battery life last long?
Mary M.
Whitby, ON
How well does this work??
Kimberly R.
Hialeah, FL
Omg I'm dying to buy this!!!! My friend hosted a party and this little thing amazingly played loud enough for everyone to hear. It's super cool.
Laís F.
Princeton, NJ
The sound is it good? And loud?