BY JBL #3 in Speakers

Jbl pulse portable bluetooth speakers with built-in amplification - black (jblpulseblkam) see more...

• Who wants this?4 Answers
  • "Very good quality sound !!!" in 1 review
Samm C.
Coconut Creek, FL
Techie Expert Level 1
 I have had my JBL speakers for 3 years. It is durable. It isn't waterproof but it did get rained on and dropped and it still works. It holds a nice charge. It is party ready as it lights up. It has a nice sound. Not as much base as other speakers but sounds nice. Perfect for a picnic or bike ride or simple in your office.
Lorena M.
Doral, FL
Techie Expert Level 1
super buena esta corneta .e gusta bastante, tiene un sonido bueno para escuchar se conecta suer raida su bateria es super duradera y lo mejor no pesa y se puede cargar para cualquier sitio es muy buena de las cosas electronicas esta es una de la mejores cosas que compre recomendada
Elva C.
Mission, TX
I am soo gift crushing on this jbl pulse 3!!! What’s better than doing your reviews, campaigns, going through social media, and doing your EVERYTHING while listening to your favorite jams with the best, clearest sound out there!! Nothing beats the jbl speakers!! And with the added features of a light show, and it being waterproof, you just can’t beat that!!!
Stephanie F.
Benbrook, TX
Techie Expert Level 1
JBL Pulse Portable Bluetooth Speakers with Built-In Amplification is the best speaker! We love it and use it all over the house! The sound is clear and loud! It's reasonably priced for a speaker! I would recommend it to others who are looking for a speaker!
Kelsey B.
Techie Expert Level 1
So, can I just start off my saying how amazing this speaker is? By far one of my best investments! The sound is crystal clear and the lights just make you want to dance! I'm definitely more of a bass kind of girl so I definitely wish there was more but with the quality sounding so clear, you really can't beat it!
kai f.
Techie Expert Level 1
I got one of these for my brother before he left for college and he loves it, I think the sound quality is great but the only downside is that it takes forever to charge, idk maybe we got a defective one but it literally took all night to charge.
Valerie L.
Collegeville, PA
My roommate owns this and it’s pretty awesome in style as well as sound. You definitely are paying partly for the cool appearance but the sound is pretty good for a single person or a group of people. Not loud enough for a party
betty j.
This is the greatest speaker of all time. I live it’s ok much. I got it from Walmart . It is better that any other speaker. It has great quality of sound. I would buy it again because it is so great .
Brooke P.
Harlingen, TX
My boyfriend and I bought ours at the pawnshop and have loved it ever since , I love how you can capture any color and it changes into that color instantly , how can change the rhythm color from looking like a fire, to light bugs , amazing quality as well ! Perfect for a day at the beach or bbq gathering.
Ashley T.
Techie Expert Level 1
Very good speaker. works really good and gets really loud. My older brother got one for Christmas and is in love with it. it is a conversation starter and it lasts long times and the only big thing is the battery life. it dies rather fast and I have to charge it a lot.
Aja B.
Providence, RI
What's the price range on this?
Alondra R.
Fremont, CA
Does the battery life last long?
Laís F.
Princeton, NJ
The sound is it good? And loud?
Mary M.
Whitby, ON
How well does this work??
Kimberly R.
Hialeah, FL
Omg I'm dying to buy this!!!! My friend hosted a party and this little thing amazingly played loud enough for everyone to hear. It's super cool.