JBL Pulse Portable Bluetooth Speakers with Built-In Amplification -

by JBL

#2 in Speakers

Jbl pulse portable bluetooth speakers with built-in amplification - black (jblpulseblkam)

How loud is it? .
How long does the battery last?
What is the best JBL Bluetooth speaker as far as features and sound quality go?
Start your review of JBL Pulse Portable Bluetooth Speakers with Built-In Amplification -!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
very good quality speakers, worth the price.in 1 review
Very good quality sound !!!in 1 review
2 months ago
Bought this speaker for a tubing trip and was easily impressed by volume, sound quality, waterproof, durability, and overall value. Perfect for camping, travel, parties and more. Easy to use, charge, plug in and play. Hooked to noth android and apple phones easily with out problems.
7 hours agoHermon, ME
This thing is great I have mine set up to my phone and because of the size I can bring anywhere with me. The sound quality is great I was truly surprised. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a portable speaker.
a day agoAltadena, CA
Party everywhere you got. I love how it lights up and that I can take it anywhere and still be able to charge my phone and ipad. I would definitely recommend this for camping or a day out at the beach.
a month agoCumming, GA
To be honest I'd say these are very affordable we have really good sound quality so I really do for anyone that's kind of on a budget but are willing to spend a little bit more
a month ago
Best Bluetooth speaker I've ever had.. love how they can connect with other speakers to make a surround sound effect.. love how they light up. Wouldn't change a thing
16 days agoYuma, AZ
Love this! Louder than you’d expect it to be. I always get compliments on the speaker and people wanting to buy it off of me. Like “go buy one at the store.” Worth every penny. And the lights just sets the mood! Love it! Would buy a new one if I needed too.
16 days ago
This speaker is awesome, between the lights and the sound it’s amazing. As a makeup artist/ esthetician I often need to create a relaxing environment the lights are customizable so u can get a soothing effect or a party. And the sound is amazing hard to believe it comes out of something so small.
13 days agoHarrison
I love this so much. My husband has had his for 5 years and it is still amazing. The battery lasts all day and the lights are still stunning. Most importantly the sound quality is top notch. Not that I think it ever would, but if it ever stopped working I would immediately go and buy another one.
2 months ago
These JBL speakers are amazing! The sound is great and it fills up the room easily. The volume is easily adjustable and can be used anywhere. I love the portability. It is a but pricey, but if you like listening to your music out loud, this is a great purchase.
2 months agoLoves Park, IL
Getting this speaker was such a good investment. Sound quality is so clear and you can really feel the bass rock your whole body. Ive had this speaker for almost 2 years now and it still works just as good as it did from day 1. Couldnt recommend more!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...