JBL Pulse

by JBL

#2 in Speakers

The party starts now – wherever you want to take it. Why live one-dimensionally when you can experience so much more? Imagine bringing your music to life – enhancing your sound experience with glowing, multi-colored visuals – wirelessly! Meet the multi-dimensional JBL Pulse – capable of transforming wherever you are into a party – featuring high-fidelity, room-filling JBL sound pulsed to a series of pre-programmed light themes controlling brightness and color plus wireless Bluetooth® for ease of connection to a wide range of smart devices. Download more color themes and keep the party jumping. JBL Pulse will change the way you enjoy the soundtrack of your life. Let JBL Pulse light your way.

Is this worth the money? Is it waterproof?
How much would you write this product and is it a reasonable pricing?[product:jbl-pulse-portable-bluetooth-speakers-with-built-in-amplification]?
How’s the battery life?
Start your review of JBL Pulse!
Product Highlights
very good quality speakers, worth the price.in reviews
Very good quality sound !!!in reviews
Rafa R.
Lansdale, PA
Techie Expert Level 2
Love this speaker !! Great soon quality and synchronize very well with my phone so I turn the volume up/down without having to go the speaker . The sound of it is amazing !!
ella C.
Spokane, WA
This was a Christmas gift from my mom and I love that the one I have is water proof and so I can bring it anywhere. I like to bring it in the bathroom when I shower and blast my favorite tunes without worrying about the steam from the shower. Not sure about price as it was a gift but the quality is great.
Rhonda D.
Tampa, FL
Love the lights and the sound is amazing. I actually used this for an outdoor party and it was super loud.
Ashley T.
Techie Expert Level 5
1,245 reviews
Very good speaker. works really good and gets really loud. My older brother got one for Christmas and is in love with it. it is a conversation starter and it lasts long times and the only big thing is the battery life. it dies rather fast and I have to charge it a lot.
Patrice C.
Rock Hill, SC
Techie Expert Level 4
The pulse was a perfect addition to my six year olds marvel room. He was ecstatic about the lights. It compare as well to other products. I wouldn’t quite say it was affordable for the size. But it is a great quality!
Roger D.
Racine, WI
Great speaker!!! Connects easy and speaker volume is very loud. Battery life is really good but if you have lights on it will drain battery faster.
Dane D.
Columbia City, IN
Techie Expert Level 1
JBL Pulse uploaded by Dane D.
Out of all the Bluetooth speakers I have had, this one is by far my favorite. Great sound quality and it can go pretty loud. The lights are also great for parties. I’d recommend this product to anyone who is looking to buy a great quality speaker.
Brian S.
Walla Walla, WA
This speaker is cool,nice and loud I can bump this all day I used to have one of these i got it for my birthday.
Corey J.
Elmwood park, NJ
I love this speaker of the speakers so Loud and amazing I love using it it his portable and gets the party going
noor K.
Seminole, FL
I love this speaker. The sound quality is amazing and the colors move to the beat of the music. It’s great for any party
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Chardonnae H.