BY JBL

The PRX735 is a self-powered, lightweight three-way loudspeaker system capable of delivering a very high level of performance over a broad bandwidth. Features: 1500 watts of onboard Class D amplification Tri-amplified with 500W to each driver 15 275F Differential Drive woofer 6.5 horn-loaded midrange transducer 1.5 annular-polymer-diaphragm neodymium compression driver 90 x 50 degree HF horn Sophisticated onboard DSP XLR, TRS, and RCA jacks give you I/O flexibility Poplar plywood construction for light weight and roadworthiness Grilles are made from dent-resistant 16 gauge steel Handles are made from lightweight glass-filled nylon for strength and durability Weighs 77 pounds Floor, stack, or fly mounting Suspension points are constructed from 14 gauge steel Specifications: System Type: Self powered 15, three-way, bass-reflex Max SPL Output: 136 dB Freq. Range (-10 dB): 35 Hz - 20 kHz Freq. Response (+/-3 dB): 42 Hz - 20 kHz Coverage Pattern: 90 x 50 degrees nominal Amplifier Design: Class D Power Rating: 1500 W (3 x 500) see more...

Kimberly T.
National City, CA
I really love this speaker. It has a very clear output for such a small speaker. Love how you can change the lights on it! Definetly unique😊 The only thing that I think could improve is the distance in signal w/ blue tooth connection. Your phone has to literally be right next to it in order for the music to be clear
Alexis R.
Dalton, GA
Aweoms sound my sister likes to take it away from me when I'm playing music nd she plays with it until I have to go take it back. Awesome sound you can heat everything nice nd clear. Bass is on point 100%
Sierra O.
Granada Hills, CA
Great set of speakers! love the quality of sound that come out of them! I use these everyday and i love how they can be wireless!
Yesenia C.
Perris , CA
GREAT SPEAKER, A LITTLE ON THE EXPENSIVE SIDE, IT SOUNDS WONDERFULL , NICE AND LOUD , EXACTLY WHAT A SPEAKER IS SUPPOSED TO SOUND, I GOT ON AMAZON, IT WAS ON SALE, SO I MEAN YOU CAN GET FOR A REASONABLE PRIE, YES I WOULD RECCOMEND TO OTHER PEOPLE, VERY NICE AND SLICK SPEAKERS
Cemdost K.
Gilbert, AZ
These are amazing PA speakers! I have two of them. 3 way gives you great dynamic range. Clean clear and loud! I have them paired with a 18" jbl prx718 XLR low frequency and does amazing together. Besides QSC, no other speakers come close to the performance of these. And the new 7 series has cooking fans in them which is a major plus.
Brad S.
I absolutely love the JBL PRX735. I bought these to use for my mobile DJ company and they have been amazing! The sound is crisp and clear and the speakers are extremely portable.
Rose S.
Daly City, CA
Best speaker and best bang for the buck. If you are lookimg for something more afordable then this would be a good fit for you
Kerrie H.
Dover, DE
JBL is always a reliable brand for awesome sund quality. This model is no exception. Brilliant balance.
Nina D.
I love my speaker it's small but it plays loud music Perfect size I take it with me wherever I go thank you jBl
Shannon P.
Hooksett, NH
Super powerful for a little speaker! Very affordable, connects easy and easy to transport.