JBL Micro Wireless Speaker - Red

by JBL

#9 in Speakers

The jbl micro wireless is the first ultra-portable speaker featuring a li-ion rechargeable battery, built-in bass port and wireless bluetooth connection. With a 1-5/8-inch (40-millimeter) driver, it delivers full-range jbl sound with exceptional bass yet it fits easily in backpacks or clips onto clothing. You can wirelessly stream audio to the speaker from any bluetooth-equipped mobile phone or tablet, or use the included audio cable to connect the speaker to any mobile device or mp3 player. You can even daisy-chain with other jbl micro wireless speakers for a powerful sonic experience.

Is this a good speaker?
I've been looking for a speaker. Heard this is a good quality. Does anyone own this speaker that can agree?
Is thi loud or is it quiet ??!
Start your review of JBL Micro Wireless Speaker - Red!
How would you rate this product?
4 years agoClearwater, FL
Big sound in a little box. It's about 4 inches across. it has a clip that you can clip onto your belt loop to take it with you. blue tooth connection is convenient.
4 years agoLewisburg, WV
Recieved this for Christmas and love it. The sound in spectacular and very easy to use. Love the size and that I can pretty much put it anywhere in my house and can hear it!
4 years agoPhiladelphia , PA
Great little speaker that works with Bluetooth . The sound that comes out of this minuet little speaker is great. And the price of jbl products is very reasonable
2 years ago
I just woke him and then she got home and to get home and then get home to me go and get him my dad dad said hey is a good day night and at night we and we are can hang on the other day night and go get some food g
2 months agoRoseburg , OR
Quality sound for how small the device is. It is water proof and has a clump which makes it nice to clip on a bag when hiking or out on the lake paddle boarding
4 years agoN Hollywood, CA
I love how this speaker comes in a variety of different colors. It's small and portable, and great to connect a phone or iPod on Bluetooth. Great sound quality.
4 years agoJackson
This is a lot louder than you would expect! For such a tiny speaker it puts out a lot of sound! Very clear and good wireless connection. Well worth the money!
a month ago
Got this speaker for my son for his birthday. He loves it.. It is very loud and has wonderful bass!! I would defintly recommend this brand and buy it again.
2 months agoValdosta, GA
This thing is AWESOME. You can clip it and use it on the go. It is simple to use and the quality of the speaker is worth the money! This bad boy is my fav!
4 years agoEdmond, OK
Great product that I use to play music in the bedroom. It is very user friendly. It does have volume limitations but is the best compact speaker out there.