BY JBL #34 in Speakers

Bluetooth technology The JBL Micro Wireless portable speaker streams music wirelessly from any Bluetooth-equipped iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, making JBL sound available without the hassle of wired connections. Built-in bass port It might surprise you to hear JBL bass this strong from a speaker this small. A bass port helps the JBL Micro Wireless generate bass that's superior to comparable portable products. Rechargeable battery The built-in Li-ion battery provides up to five hours of playback time. You can easily recharge it using a micro-USB port, which saves you the time and money of replacing batteries. Ultra-portable design Take it with you anywhere you go. The lightweight, compact JBL Micro Wireless fits easily into backpacks or pockets. Smart-cable design This speaker is always ready to connect and play with audio devices that aren't Bluetooth enabled. And when your source device isn't connected, the built-in 11.81-inch (30-centimeter) audio cable stores in the bottom of the speaker to prevent tangling. LED indicator A clearly visible LED lets you know when the built-in Li-ion rechargeable battery is low, so you know when it's time for a charge. Now you don't have to miss a moment of your music. Daisy-chain capability If you want to add some "macro" to your Micro, you can connect the JBL Micro Wireless portable speaker to other JBL Micro Wireless speakers, creating an impressive sound environment. see more...

CAROLINA G.
THEY ARE GREAT FOR IN THE SHOWER MUSIC I TURN THIS BAD BOY UP I CONDUCT CONCERTS IN MY SHOWER. IDK IF ITS WATER PROF BUT IVE HAD IT FOR A YEAR NOW.
Yolanda S.
Waco
THIS IS THE CUTEST SPEAKER I LOVE THE SIZE OF IT AND THE LIGHT PINK FIRST TIME IV HEARD OF THIS PRODUCT AND I WOULD LOVE TO GET IN MY DREAM VOXBOX
Jessica R.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I definitely enjoy this product. The size is amazing due to the quality of it size. Very loud!! I enjoy it! Portable and can be use any where!! ☺
nini o.
Deltona, FL
Just got this not too long as a gift and must say that um truly impressed. It has great quality and very easy to carry in purse not very heavy.
Taylor E.
Lincoln, NE
I love this speaker!! I usually clip it on my stroller when we go walking! I think thus speaker is affordable and it's size is so convenient.
malissa r.
This little speak is the best I was so surprised on how loud it was ..I think it the best out there compared to other small speakers
Jasmine S.
Las Vegas , Nevada
This little but powerful speaker is blast when I am at home cooking, cleaning. etc... I appreciate its small size and its portable!
Norma R.
Los Angeles, CA
For such a small speaker , this brings great audio quality. I bring this to dance practice at times to practice with a small group.
Laura W.
Longmont, CO
These little speakers put out way more sound than I expected them to, with great sound. The value would be really hard to beat.
Brisa R.
Dallas, TX
Love the powerful sound and it's size. Another great feature is the clip, you can attach it to your backpack or your purse.
Brittany C.
Has anyone ever picked up interference or had a conversation broadcast by accident?