BY JBL

Bluetooth technology The JBL Micro Wireless portable speaker streams music wirelessly from any Bluetooth-equipped iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, making JBL sound available without the hassle of wired connections. Built-in bass port It might surprise you to hear JBL bass this strong from a speaker this small. A bass port helps the JBL Micro Wireless generate bass that's superior to comparable portable products. Rechargeable battery The built-in Li-ion battery provides up to five hours of playback time. You can easily recharge it using a micro-USB port, which saves you the time and money of replacing batteries. Ultra-portable design Take it with you anywhere you go. The lightweight, compact JBL Micro Wireless fits easily into backpacks or pockets. Smart-cable design This speaker is always ready to connect and play with audio devices that aren't Bluetooth enabled. And when your source device isn't connected, the built-in 11.81-inch (30-centimeter) audio cable stores in the bottom of the speaker to prevent tangling. LED indicator A clearly visible LED lets you know when the built-in Li-ion rechargeable battery is low, so you know when it's time for a charge. Now you don't have to miss a moment of your music. Daisy-chain capability If you want to add some "macro" to your Micro, you can connect the JBL Micro Wireless portable speaker to other JBL Micro Wireless speakers, creating an impressive sound environment. see more...

Deja J.
Trenton, NJ
I love these small speakers because they're so loud and clear. I can sync them to my phone or laptop using Bluetooth and carry it anywhere. It comes with a USB charger. So I can charge it up and sit in the park, or use it at my work desk.
Bethany T.
Elizabethtown, KY
So I bought mine in black...it is a GREAT sounding speaker and has a great clip so I can attach it to my backpack or purse. Only negative is that the battery gets drained a bit faster than stated. Says it lasts 4 hr and I can barely get 2.
Lexi C.
Eugene, OR
For the size & price, the sound quality is amazing! I bump my music on this lil guy for several hours of the day & the sound never gets static-y. The life it has before it needs a charging is decent, could last an hour longer. I love it!
Juanna F.
American Cyn, CA
I have the black one. i got it from my friends for my birthday and it's great! so portable and easy to charge, which can be plugged into computer or electric outlet to be charged or to play sound. bluetooth can work as well
Al S.
Valley Village, CA
Never again will I purchased any product from JBL. It was expensive and it did not last. The quality however was good I will give it that. I don't think I got good use out of it and from this point forward I will not buy it
Hallie C.
For such a small product, this speaker has great sound quality. The bass is low, and the battery life is fairly reasonable. I recommend plugging it up after every few uses depending on how long you listen to it each time.
Leah M.
Brooklyn, NY
This was a really good speaker which held up very well. the only complaint that I have is that the controls can be confusing, especially for people with bad eyesight.
Tyler R.
Kingwood, TX
I got the black colored one , cause I'm a man and that's what color men get. This thing is awesome I can clip it my backpack, pants, hang it in the garage. Sounds amazing as well, and battery last pretty well too.
claurie L.
New city, NY
Has great sound payoff for such a compact devices. Fills the room up with sound. I was actually told to lower my music by a neighbor once, just to give you an idea of how loud it is.
Audrey D.
Pueblo, CO
This little speaker packs quite a punch. Clear crisp sound. Connects easily . i was pleasently suprized with it and i am going to invest in other jbl products for sure.
Brittany C.
Has anyone ever picked up interference or had a conversation broadcast by accident?