BY JBL #34 in Speakers

Bluetooth technology The JBL Micro Wireless portable speaker streams music wirelessly from any Bluetooth-equipped iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, making JBL sound available without the hassle of wired connections. Built-in bass port It might surprise you to hear JBL bass this strong from a speaker this small. A bass port helps the JBL Micro Wireless generate bass that's superior to comparable portable products. Rechargeable battery The built-in Li-ion battery provides up to five hours of playback time. You can easily recharge it using a micro-USB port, which saves you the time and money of replacing batteries. Ultra-portable design Take it with you anywhere you go. The lightweight, compact JBL Micro Wireless fits easily into backpacks or pockets. Smart-cable design This speaker is always ready to connect and play with audio devices that aren't Bluetooth enabled. And when your source device isn't connected, the built-in 11.81-inch (30-centimeter) audio cable stores in the bottom of the speaker to prevent tangling. LED indicator A clearly visible LED lets you know when the built-in Li-ion rechargeable battery is low, so you know when it's time for a charge. Now you don't have to miss a moment of your music. Daisy-chain capability If you want to add some "macro" to your Micro, you can connect the JBL Micro Wireless portable speaker to other JBL Micro Wireless speakers, creating an impressive sound environment. see more...

Mary C.
Great little portable speaker with decent bass geared more for music than talk. The mini plug is neatly coiled around the speaker, no loss of cables! Very easy to synchronize with mobile devices.
Alexandra N.
This speaker is amazing! Its small and compact but with great sound quality! I take it on all my trips and adventures. It can be clipped onto anything nearby to get it closer to where you want the music. I have even hung it on a tree branch overlooking the lake. Its so convenient that its splash proof as well. I did not hesitate to take it tubing down the river! The Bluetooth is easy to work and the buttons are self explanatory! With all that and the price being reasonable, this speaker is well worth it!
Erica D.
Grand Rapids, MI
I love this Bluetooth speaker! I can clip it on just about anything. I use it a lot when I'm in the shower or on camping trips. The Bluetooth feature is seamless and the speaker also has an aux cord. The device itself has a mic which allows you to take calls. The volume and power control is on the speaker as well with led light and noise notification telling you when to charge or of the power is on or off. All the features are exactly what you need in a portable speaker. Not to mention the speaker itself has a lot of power behind it and bass as well. The battery life is okay but lasts a lot longer at lower volumes and aux cord use
Jasmine H.
Elizabeth, NJ
We use this in our shower, kitchen and our car. It's easy to transport and use. The sound quality is ok compared to competitors products but a good deal. I think it was a flash sale on amazon, that made me buy it. We just switch on the Bluetooth option on our phones and sync up with speaker and voila sound. It's a great gift option and compact to put in your bag for trips.
Kaitlyn R.
New Bedford, MA
I love love love love this bluetooth speaker! I have been searching for a great one for years now only to be disappointed and returned. My boyfriend's mom got one of these and I fell in love with the quality coming from such a small speaker, it has such a big sound to it. I immediately bought one for myself via directly from JBL and no regrets! My search is now over.
Valerie D.
I have this in black and it is amazing! The sound is incredible and the bass kicks! I would definitely recommend this product. It's convenient to carry on the go and it holds a decent charge. This product is very easy to use and certainly packs a punch from such a small package.

* I got mine for free when I renewed my contract with sprint last year*
Mackenzie L.
Columbus, OH
I have this product in blue. I use my JBL clip while I'm studying or doing homework in my room. I love the bluetooth compatibility and variety of colors!! It's also great to use while you're in the shower and want to listen to music. The JBL clip is small enough to carry around and still provides loud sound for your music
Terri W.
Chesapeake, VA
Exactly what I was looking for. Didn't want anything crazy. Price was perfect, sound is great for the size, and the clip can't be found on another brand I saw. JBL is known for their sound and this is no exception. Would recommend for anyone... For your shower or at the beach!
Yaya G.
Pasadena, CA
I love this speaker, i actually have it in white. The sound quality is amazing. Mine was a gift, so i don't know how much it is but i love it. super easy to use. I've only had this speaker so i cant really compare it to another one but its loud and durable.
MaTheresa C.
Very cute color and i love it soooo much. I bought it online. It is affordable, very comvenient and easy to use compare to other alternatives. I highly recommend this product to everyone because of it's high quality sound. Will surely buy it again.
Brittany C.
Has anyone ever picked up interference or had a conversation broadcast by accident?