JBL Leap Wireless for Women

by JBL

yurbuds™ LEAP Wireless For Women in-the-ear secure fit earphones feature our signature ergonomic design, made to comfortably fit smaller ears while delivering exceptional JBL® sound. With no wires, 6+ hour battery life, easy music control and simple Bluetooth connectivity, discover the bright side of wireless.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of JBL Leap Wireless for Women!
Catalina N.
Very easy to wera and use. lightweight and don't get tangeled easily. I love this headphones and would buy them for friends.
Brittany K.
Jacksonville, FL
These were great, at first. I like that they are smaller since I have smaller ears and the typical unisex earbuds hurt my ears if I use them for any real length of time. the sad part is they didn't last very long. For $50 these should have lasted more than a year.
Lisa M.
Tracy, CA
Good sound quality but it doesn’t hold a charge long. Also the range isn’t very long with this on the Bluetooth.
Kelly W.
These are really nice! They feel good in your ears and i don’t worry that they will slip out but they don’t hurt. Has great sound!
Camille K.
I wanted to love these but they were weird in my ears. I have really small ears and these just were cumbersome. Maybe bigger ears. I was hoping since made for women they’d be smaller... guess I need made for children?!
Eri S.
Pleasant Hill, CA
I use these earphones almost daily for jogging. I purchased them from best buy and they are my second yurbud purchase. The right earphone keeps falling off for me, which may be due to the shape of my ear. However, I had no issues with that on my previous yurbuds. The sound quality is what you'd expect for the price point (not amazing but acceptable) and they haven't broken yet! Which says a lot given how much I sweat!
Jordan L.
Van Buren, AR
These are fantastic headphones! I have always had a problem with headphones staying in my ears or hurting after awhile. These are comfortable and they do not fall out.
Taylor M.
Delano, MN
These headphones are amazing!! They stay in my small ears so well and they block out noise around me!
Michelle M.
Lebanon, TN
I love the different sizes for all ear shapes. These stay in while I am working out and are comfortable.
Kaiti M.
Novi, MI
They fit so comfortably in my ear! It makes for top notch listening with minimal background noise :)

Looking for your answer?