BY JBL

Bold JBL design and premium finishing From the brushed stainless steel headband and ear cup accents to the matte black or white housings, from the embossed, metallic JBL logos to the cable that matches the ear pads, these headphones are designed to be as pleasing to the eyes as they are to the ears. Premium, high performance JBL driversJBL drivers deliver precise, powerful sound for an exceptional listening experience. Bass is pure, deep and accurately produced the calling card of legendary JBL sound. As a result, J55is outperform competitive products costing much more. Rotating, 180 degree DJ pivot mechanism Sometimes you need to be aware of more than just your music. J55i ear cups rotate up to 180 degrees while you re wearing them so you can keep one ear on your audio and one ear on external sounds or conversations. The ear cups rotate under the headband for easy storage and transport. Soft leather ear cushions Our ear cushions feature a soft leather that provides longwearing comfort. It also helps maintain an acoustic seal on the ear, which improves the headphones? passive noise reduction. And that means a purer listening experience. Closed back design J55i headphones feature a closed back design that blocks ambient noise and minimizes leaking. So the outside noise stays outside, and your listening experience stays yours and yours alone. Apple three button remote with built in microphone Made specifically for use with iPhone and iPod devices, the in line remote offers familiar audio playback controls. A built in microphone lets you answer calls with remarkable clarity while leaving the headphones on. Single side, detachable cable Tangled cables are a constant source of frustration. But not with the J55is. The tangle resistant, flat elastomer cable connects to just one ear cup, which further minimizes tangling. The cable also detaches from the ear cup for added flexibility. Cable see more...

Victoria C.
These are comparable to the infamous dr. Dre beats. I love the comfort level. I'm a college student that lives on campus in a dorm.. It can't it very loud and noisy. I love that it also has a microphone so it's like a Bluetooth but it works so well that it can drown out the background noise and I'm able to not lose my voice when talking because I don't have to consistently call out, "What did you say?!"

You guys have no idea how helpful that is.
Katrina F.
Cadillac, MI
These headphones are awesome! They are comfortable and block out backsound. My husband uses them at work and then my son uses them when he gets home and they both think they are awesome
Merli E.
NEW YORK, NY
My life has not been the same since I got the headphones. You can connect to your tablet and phone at the same time (depending on device) the sound quality is absolutely amazing
Avalento B.
This for watching movies or even for people that love listening or make music are so perfect, play perfect with sounds are a comfortable for your head
Angie M.
Temperance, MI
Superb headphones. I bought them for my daughter to use at school and he really likes them. They are holding up very well.
Joan F.
Trenton, NJ
Bought these for my husband and he loves them its noise cancellation as well but you can sometimes hear through them
Nancy A.
Sounds pretty good. They are stylish and comfortable to use for long amount of times and in the gym.
ciara V.
mesa, AZ
Very good sound I use it when I go to airport, I be in my own world listing to music all the time
omar A.
Hello my name is omar abderahmani Im a guitarist I love this product so much nice, I like your company very muchI
wanted to review your product on my  instagram I make for you photo and video ,I can help you promote your
products by reviewing them in order to convince and encourage people to
buy the product from the Internet...
zakaria e.
agadir
Mr. Director :
It is a great honor for me to present to you my image as an advertising photographer who can work with you to provide a good image of the product at no cost and thanks.