BY JBL

The JBL J33 Premium In-Ear Headphones (Black) generate high sensitivity, extended frequency response and pure bass that is deep, powerful and accurate. So you hear the truth from your favorite music. Angled strain relief buckles reduce resonance and three see more...

Smrithi A.
I am using this for the last one year and since then there was no issue.The sound clarity and bass are really good. The ear buds are smooth and it fits correctly in ear without falling off.
Easy to use and worth the price.
Highly recommended
Britt S.
Bowie, MD
These were okay, the wires bent after a while and I didn't use them a ton. I did like the sound quality and the no tangle wiring. Just wished they lasted longer!
Jessica D.
Springport, IN
Bought these right before a flight back home. I normally don't go for earbuds because they are uncomfortable. But these really surprised me and worked well!
Jacqueline M.
Reading , PA
These headphones had great sound quality. Cheaper headphones don't stay in my ears. I never had that problem with these, even while running at the gym.
Ka'Dasya R.
Willingboro, NJ
Work pretty well. It does the trick of standard in-ear headphones. Sind is okay. As long as I am able to play and listen to my content I'm content.
Samantha C.
Columbia, MO
LOVE these! I wear them when I run and sometimes I forget they're in. They are flawless in design and have great sound quality.
Chrissy P.
I wanted ear buds that were not super expensive, but that gave out quality sound. I think these do the trick for me!
Dehlia M.
Parkton, NC
It was amazing. The sound was. It felt like I was in the stadium. You can hear with better clarity than a others.
Elyse D.
These headphones are of superior quality. The technology used allow for a clear crisp sound for the listener.
Rizzy V.
I enjoyed these headphones, but they didn't last. I don't think any head phones are built to last that long