BY JBL

JBL J22i in-ear headphones take professional audio technology and make it personal. Drawing on expertise learned from building some of the finest loudspeakers in the world, JBL engineers created lightweight, comfortable headphones that deliver signature JBL sound. High-performance drivers generate outstanding frequency response and pure bass that is deep, powerful and accurate. Which lets you hear the truth from your favorite music and artists. Fresh styling makes our J22s as pleasing to the eyes as they are to the ears, and an in-line microphone lets you take calls without taking the headphones off. JBL design details Your music is an extension of your personal style. So are your headphones. From sandblasted metal alloy housing rims and tinted silicone sleeves to speaker mesh accents and metallic JBL logos, J22i headphones let you listen with style. High-performance JBL drivers JBL drivers deliver precise, powerful sound for an exceptional listening experience. Bass is pure, deep and accurately produced the calling card of legendary JBL sound. Apple three-button remote with built-in microphone Made specifically for use with iPhone and iPod devices, the in-line remote offers familiar audio playback controls. A built-in microphone lets you answer calls while leaving the headphones on. Silicone sleeves Ears come in all shapes and sizes. So included are three pairs of silicone sleeves: small, medium and large. An optimal fit not only increases comfort, it also reduces ambient noise in the ear canal. Flat elastomer cables and rubber slider Tangled cables are a hassle. J22is have flat elastomer cables that resist tangling and a rubber slider that keeps the cables neatly organized. Rugged strain relief Strong, secure connections between housings and cables are critical for both durability and sound quality. Our headphones feature rugged silicone strain rel see more...

Christina H.
Canton, MI
I give this product three stars because they just didn't last a long time like I expected they would. Although affordable, they could be more durable for those who are very active in their daily lives. I don't think I would buy this brand again unless their was improvement as to how they were made.
Javiera A.
Cincinnati, OH
Very disappounted. These headphones sounded great and i loved then but when i switched from an iphone 5 to a 6 they would no longer work. I emailed JBL several times and no one ever got back to me. Now i am stuck with these headphones.
Escential +.
I have the white one of this , received as a gift. It's very quite and sound is good. For me I like to be able to hear beyond my earphones just in case anything happens. But overall , good quality!
Esther J.
Good quality for the price and still going strong. I've burned through three other earbuds within a few weeks but these have lasted nearly a year with daily use!
Dee J.
I got these as a gift almost a year ago. I love them. They are comfortable in my ears, they are louder than I need to listen to, and they have held up well.
Miguel A.
Newnan, GA
Long lasting sadly broke them when I left them in my car and pulled one earbuds off. otherwise these would've probably lasted forever.
Kayla C.
Milpitas, CA
The volume in these are amazing! with great nose canceling capabilities - I get to enjoy my music thoroughly without being distracted.
Jami C.
Lubbock, TX
I love these! Got them offline for a great price. They work a lot better than I thought they would and they feel amazing in my ears!!
Rebeca R.
Perfect to take to the gym or on a run! They stay in and don't fall out!! They look very sleek!
Mara A.
Dayton, OH
When I buy these it varies on what I am using them for on how well they work.