JBL GX862

by JBL

Trend-setting speakers that deliver high-fidelity sound you’d expect from JBL — great for those who want a superior audio experience while upgrading the style throughout their car’s interior.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of JBL GX862!
Megan S.
Medford , OR
I'm not a stereo person, so I went out on a limb and trusted the Best Buy guy, and bought these for the hubbs on Black Friday! Boy was he ecstatic!!! He installed them right away, which fit into the standard 6x9 holes in our 2000 explorer doors, and the sound is phenomenal! I couldn't be happier and the price was in point. Especially since it was Black Friday! Would recommend to anyone looking for improving the sounds of their stereos!

Looking for your answer?