JBL Flip Wireless Bluetooth Speaker - White

by JBL

#8 in Speakers

The jbl flip with bluetooth capability is an ideal wireless stereo system for smartphones and tablets. With two 1-5/8-inch (40-millimeter) drivers and a built-in bass port, it delivers full-range jbl sound with exceptional bass - all in a portable package. The jbl flip offers up to 5 hours of playback time from its built-in li-ion rechargeable battery and connects wirelessly to any bluetooth-equipped device. With performance that comparably priced products can't match, the jbl flip is the ultimate wireless portable stereo speaker for any environment.

I really need something that's going to be louder than what my cell phone normally produces. People will be wanting to sing along with the music I'm playing and often we can't hear it loud enough on my phone. Is this going to give enough volume for my purposes?
Is this speaker loud?
Has anyone had issues with lack of battery life?
Start your review of JBL Flip Wireless Bluetooth Speaker - White!
How would you rate this product?
a month agoWisconsin
This little guy is loud. It’s a great quality sound it produces as well. My now husband and I purchased this to play music at our outdoor wedding and it really pulled through. 30 benches of people heard every bit throughout our lakefront garden venue. The Bluetooth range is acceptable for average use. I now use it to play music through our house as I’m cleaning or in our backyard at barbecues or parties! I highly recommend this speaker for anyone who wants a little product with big sound. JBL Flip Wireless Bluetooth Speaker - White
a month agoWest Fargo, ND
Love this little thing. It’s small and quick charging. I use it all the time from cleaning my house to dancing in the shower. It connects quickly to my phone and the volume goes up on it pretty high. I’m pretty sure we used it at a bonfire once and it worked really well.
2 months agokendallville
JBL Flip Wireless Bluetooth Speaker - White uploaded by joshua M.
Sound quality is great, love this thing. Only issue I've had is because of its ability to connect to two devices simultaneously sometimes my wife's phone will connect after I'm connected and start playing whatever she is listening to/watching. Only an issue if multiple people have bluetooth on at the same time but still.
2 months agoPalmyra
This speaker is perfect for coaching cheer/dance teams. It is extremely loud but very lightweight to carry with to competitions and for rehearsals when a proper sound system may not be available. It also is great in the home I can turn it on while cleaning the house and hear it well and clear from the other room. You can't beat the sound quality and I have never had issues with it syncing up to different devices.
2 months agoSebring, FL
I purchased this to take on vacation with my famiky for music around the pool. Great sound with a level of base that surprised me for its size. Decided to test how water proof it is by tossing it in the pool and continued working without issue.
2 months ago
I got this speaker as a gift and at first found it unnecessary but after using it for a while I’m thankful I got them. The sound gets really loud, making it great for gatherings. My friends have other versions of this speaker and they love theirs too. These make for a great treat-yourself moment or a great gift.
2 months ago
This speaker has amazing sound and bass! It’s also shock resistant and waterproof! The bluetooth is super easy to use with android and apple devices. I even take it kayaking and camping as well as general use around the house.
2 months agoBronx, NY
I LOVE THIS SPEAKER ITS SO SMALL BUT SO LOUD ITS AMAZING ! I DEFINETELY RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT ITS AN AMAZING PRODUCT THERE IS NOTHING TO IMPROVE FITS IN MY BOOKBAG ! I LOVE THE SOUND QUALITY ! ITS AMAZING I WILL BUY IT 10000000000000000X GO GET IT
2 months agoPhoenix , AZ
I’ve always been a huge fan of JBL. Easy to connect to and carry around. The sound is great and it goes pretty loud. I would maybe add some type of stand, only because the vibrations tend to move the speaker around and it’ll sometimes fall off the counter. But this is great and I highly recommend.
2 months agoSan Francisco, CA
I love my flip speaker! The volume is great and produces a great sound that can be controlled from your phones bluetooth. It’s perfect for around the home or even to bring to small gatherings. Easily portable