JBL Flip Wireless Bluetooth Speaker - Black uploaded by Jennifer B.JBL Flip Wireless Bluetooth Speaker - Black uploaded by Valerie H.JBL Flip Wireless Bluetooth Speaker - Black uploaded by Crystal G.

BY JBL

The jbl flip with bluetooth capability is an ideal wireless stereo system for smartphones and tablets. With two 1-5/8-inch (40-millimeter) drivers and a built-in bass port, it delivers full-range jbl sound with exceptional bass - all in a portable package. The jbl flip offers up to 5 hours of playback time from its built-in li-ion rechargeable battery and connects wirelessly to any bluetooth-equipped device. With performance that comparably priced products can't match, the jbl flip is the ultimate wireless portable stereo speaker for any environment. see more...

• Does anyone else have any problems with this speaker not charging...6 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "The bluetooth works well too- I'd highly recommend JBL speakers." in 1 review
Cindy S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Techie Expert
This is an awesome speaker. My boyfriend and I both have our own. They are pretty loud and let out great sound! The Bluetooth connection is pretty strong on these and they are also useful as speakerphones. They are also very durable; water and drop resistance are awesome features. I am able to take the speaker into the shower or to the beach worry free. I just wish that the battery life was much better so I could use it for longer periods or trips where charging is scarce.
Karissa D.
Rosemead, CA
Got this speaker as a present for Christmas and I LOVE IT!
I've bought other Wireless Bluetooth Speakers and none where as good as this speaker.
I connect the speaker to the Bluetooth on my phone and listen to music all day. This speaker is so loud I love it. Everyone in my house complains my music is so loud but I love it.
I definitely recommend anyone to buy this if they're looking to invest in a good speaker.
Joseph R.
Charlotte, NC
I love this speaker ! It's rechargeable which is a huge plus and it's pretty loud . Great for when your taking a shower or in your room cleaning . The only problem is it does lose a little bit of sound quality with certain heavy bass songs . But still for the size and it not having to be plug into the wall to work it is worth getting !
Crystal G.
Oak hills , CA
I love this speaker this is my first and was around $100 and it sounds amazing it's so small but is so loud and clear and easy to connect I love it and recommend it's so handy and you just charge it and can take it anywhere!
Evelyn A.
Techie Expert
My husband bought this speaker 4 years ago and it is still working great. I have not tried any other alternatives. I believe it was about $100 dollars when we bought it. The quality of sound is great to me. I would recommend this to anyone that cannot live without music :)
Alondra R.
Palm Desert , CA
The sound that comes out of this speaker is pretty surprising considering it's size. I like having it in my kitchen and playing music as I'm cooking. Sturdy and high quality product.
Shalana G.
Smyrna, GA
I bought this speaker initially just to prove to a friend it was a better buy than the more expensive Beats Pill. But I was so happy with its loud quality sound and portability I find I use it much more than my very nice Harmon Kardon speaker. Battery life is a bit meh but it easily charges to any micro USB. Easy to pair and it cost less than half the price of the pill when I originally got it. I highly recommend. It's not for a large house party but works well for a small apartment get together or for a teens room.
Isabel I.
I got this as a present from my hubby for my birthday and love it!!! I use it on a daily basis while I'm cleaning, taking a shower or doing my scrapbooking. The only drawback It has is it seems like it doesn't charge while in listening to it so I just have to make sure I charge it every night before I go to bed so that the next day it's ready for some serious playing time!!! The case it comes with is sturdy and easy to store and put in my purse for those park or beach days !!
Sammuel S.
Corona, CA
This is the greatest speaker in the world, one day I found a open car and the guy who was there gave it to me then I drove to mexico and took a plane to the beach where we partied like no tomorrow... all thanks to this speaker. Lol Just kidding this is a good speaker a little big but nothing to crazy. Definitely recommend.
Karima H.
Loud, light weight, comes with carrying case/sleeve. Bluetooth connection is strong, I can walk into another room with my phone and the music still plays. Flashing low battery indicator, answer/end calls with button on speaker, built in mic to talk into while on the phone. Better than all my friends beats pills
Isabel I.
Does anyone else have any problems with this speaker not charging while your listening to music?