JBL Flip Wireless Bluetooth Speaker - Black uploaded by Jennifer B.JBL Flip Wireless Bluetooth Speaker - Black uploaded by Valerie H.JBL Flip Wireless Bluetooth Speaker - Black uploaded by Crystal G.

BY JBL

The jbl flip with bluetooth capability is an ideal wireless stereo system for smartphones and tablets. With two 1-5/8-inch (40-millimeter) drivers and a built-in bass port, it delivers full-range jbl sound with exceptional bass - all in a portable package. The jbl flip offers up to 5 hours of playback time from its built-in li-ion rechargeable battery and connects wirelessly to any bluetooth-equipped device. With performance that comparably priced products can't match, the jbl flip is the ultimate wireless portable stereo speaker for any environment. see more...

• Does anyone else have any problems with this speaker not charging...6 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "The bluetooth works well too- I'd highly recommend JBL speakers." in 1 review
Shalana G.
Shalana G.
Smyrna, GA
I bought this speaker initially just to prove to a friend it was a better buy than the more expensive Beats Pill. But I was so happy with its loud quality sound and portability I find I use it much more than my very nice Harmon Kardon speaker. Battery life is a bit meh but it easily charges to any micro USB. Easy to pair and it cost less than half the price of the pill when I originally got it. I highly recommend. It's not for a large house party but works well for a small apartment get together or for a teens room.
Sammuel S.
Sammuel S.
Corona, CA
This is the greatest speaker in the world, one day I found a open car and the guy who was there gave it to me then I drove to mexico and took a plane to the beach where we partied like no tomorrow... all thanks to this speaker. Lol Just kidding this is a good speaker a little big but nothing to crazy. Definitely recommend.
Karima H.
Karima H.
Loud, light weight, comes with carrying case/sleeve. Bluetooth connection is strong, I can walk into another room with my phone and the music still plays. Flashing low battery indicator, answer/end calls with button on speaker, built in mic to talk into while on the phone. Better than all my friends beats pills
Sabrina M.
Sabrina M.
I got this speaker, knowing nothing of the brand. I think the price is reasonable, seeing as how it's lasted through many many hard falls and we've had it for 2 years. My only issue would be, that i think the battery dies a little to quickly. However the sound quality is awesome! Great product.
Emma G.
Emma G.
Cambridge, MA
LOVE this speaker. I didn't know I needed it until I had it. It gets loud for a bluetooth speaker! The only downside is battery life, but with regular use it would be fine. It's just when I use it all day, it of course runs out faster
Shantel L.
Shantel L.
Roselle, NJ
I love my speaker, it's loud and great for if you have a get together with a few friends, the music doesn't get drowned out.
Only problem I'm having right now is that my speaker won't charge at all.. 😭😭😭
Heather M.
Heather M.
Mahopac, NY
I have had nothing but great experiences with jbl. I had a defective jbl flip 2 and the customer service was great. Good music, great sound
Vanessa V.
Vanessa V.
Love this speaker...perfect to take along any where you go. Am always using it when going to the beach even when i shower at home.
Anya R.
Anya R.
This is a solid speaker. It gives great sound and is perfect for listening to music in my studio.
Matt Dillion L.
Matt Dillion L.
Fort Campbell, KY
Fantastic sound quality and volume capabilities. Just as good as a beats pill.
Isabel I.
Isabel I.
Does anyone else have any problems with this speaker not charging while your listening to music?