ElectronicsAudioSpeakersJBL
Flip II Portable Wireless Speaker - Red

JBL Flip II Portable Wireless Speaker - Red

by JBL

#3 in Speakers

The award-winning flip 2 portable wireless speaker from jbl brings rich sound into your portable lifestyle. The flip 2 uses two drivers and a built-in bass port in a speaker that fits in your hand. Plus it has a built in microphones and soundclear echo and noise cancellation technologies so you can use flip 2 as a hands free speakerphone and never miss a word. Jbl flip 2 the wireless, portable, rechargeable battery powered speaker that doubles as your on the go entertainment powerhouse!

Is the product worth buying in ternms of price, portability and the quality JBL Flip II Portable Wireless Speaker - Red ?
how long does the battery last??
I’m interested in purchasing a bluetooth speaker and am stuck between the JBL brand and Beats by Dre, which one has better bass output? JBL Flip II Portable Wireless Speaker - Red or [product:beats-by-dr-dre-beats-pill-portable-speaker-black]
Start your review of JBL Flip II Portable Wireless Speaker - Red!
How would you rate this product?
Mitchelle B.
Hamden, CT
Awesome quality for a great price. I love my lil JBL speaker. I can take it with me everywhere I go. I love it!!!
María S.
Winter Haven, FL
JBL Flip II Portable Wireless Speaker - Red uploaded by María S.
price to performance spot on , and really good battery life, I can take it every where 😉JBL Flip II Portable Wireless Speaker - Red
Margó W.
Techie Expert Level 1
The one I have is actual pink, but wouldn’t show as an option. I love it. Its easily portable and the sound is amazing.
Sylvia P.
Hamden, CT
These small speakers are actually very good. Carry a lot of sound and easy to connect to any device.
Alia C.
New Orleans, LA
Love the sound quality, great bass without sounding like the speaker will bust.The look of the speaker was nice,sleek,and trendy.I do wish connectivity was somewhat easier.The speaker is very affordable
Brittany A.
Kew Gardens, NY
Love this product! I’ve had this speaker for years and it still sounds perfectly and is still intact. Great price for a great product. The volume is also great! I’d definitely recommend this product!
Heather H.
Aurora, CO
I love this little guy. I can take it anywhere. Sound is great with nice bass! Battery life is good in the beginning and then after several months you need to leave it plugged in all the time. I just wish the battery life was like when I first bought it.
Mary C.
Techie Expert Level 2
Easy set up and conductivity. Great color. Sound will blow you away. Clear and crisp I highly recommend this long time JBL brand. This product is perfect
Jessica M.
Burleson, TX
Techie Expert Level 9
My daughter carries this around when she is a#outside playing and it is super sturdy and has a great sound
Leslie G.
Odessa, TX
a few years ago we bought this speaker and we love it. my husband and I always use it and carry it with us wherever we go. my dad fell in love with her and we bought one too. she sounds super good. highly recommended.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
megha L.
jadcherla
il y a un an
Chardonnae H. il y a un an
The price of this product really depends where you buy it and what shape you buy it but overall I think it’s worth buying.