JBL Flip II Portable Wireless Speaker - Red

by JBL

#5 in Speakers

The award-winning flip 2 portable wireless speaker from jbl brings rich sound into your portable lifestyle. The flip 2 uses two drivers and a built-in bass port in a speaker that fits in your hand. Plus it has a built in microphones and soundclear echo and noise cancellation technologies so you can use flip 2 as a hands free speakerphone and never miss a word. Jbl flip 2 the wireless, portable, rechargeable battery powered speaker that doubles as your on the go entertainment powerhouse!

Is the product worth buying in ternms of price, portability and the quality JBL Flip II Portable Wireless Speaker - Red ?
how long does the battery last??
I’m interested in purchasing a bluetooth speaker and am stuck between the JBL brand and Beats by Dre, which one has better bass output? JBL Flip II Portable Wireless Speaker - Red or [product:beats-by-dr-dre-beats-pill-portable-speaker-black]
Start your review of JBL Flip II Portable Wireless Speaker - Red!
How would you rate this product?
birmingham
Techie Expert Level 1
On the performance end, JBL has improved the clarity of both the speaker and the speakerphone, which features something called SoundClear echo and noise cancellation technology. The speaker also has a slightly higher power rating (2x6 watts, 2x5 watts for the original Flip) and like the original, it plays impressively loud for its size. It's a tad heavier at .84 pounds (381g) versus 0.78 pound (354g) for the original, but still lightweight enough to easily carry around.
Wales
This product is literally my all time favourite portable speaker. The sound quality and bass is phenomenal, and the price was very inexpensive as well. Before buying this product I didn't know that the quality of a speaker could possibly affect a song. However as silly as it sounds, I feel as if all my playlists have now been improved. 100% would buy again.
Waterford
Personally I preferred this speaker to the JBL clip 2 as the sound was louder and it could be placed anywhere and still sound amazing. Unlike the JBL clips I found it difficult to place somewhere convenient. Of course the biggest thing with any JBL is the fact it’s waterproof. It can be used in the shower or bath and easily dried after, would recommend.
I used this speaker to record music videos before. It is an impressive sound beast. Connection via bluetooth is super easy no matter if you use android or apple. I never thought the speaker could deliver deep frequencies. If you like to listen to music while you are outside you should consider getting this one even though it is a little pricy.
pietermaritzburg
Omw it is so awesome and crazy loud, for me this sound bar is my life. I use is so often, I forget about the speakers around the house lol it makes up for all in one. Best sound ever, and is clear and simple enough to use. It's not very affordable but a awesome buy. Save up and get it ladies or put it on your wish list 💣💣💣💣
Wilmington, DE
Sound quality is good and I like the size but after not quite 2 months, the battery sucks. Today it died before I hit 3 hours of play time and it was fully charged. I know it won’t last as long if it’s on full volume but it should last longer than 3 hours. I liked it otherwise but the faulty battery really ruins it for me
Abu Dhabi
i like this portable wireless speaker that JBL has, gives good and clear quality of sound for a speaker but one of the downsides of this speaker is that the charge or battery runs out quickly when you use the speaker for a little while, i definitely recommend it for the quality of the sound but not for the charging.
Misamis Oriental Cagayan De Oro City
I have one of these last years but my brother ask me to give that to him so I just give that and I ordered another.It is a good quality speaker.It has a loud music everyone could really hear it.It is so easy to use you just need to connect your phone or any device to the speaker and yeah you're good to go!
Cambridge
quality speaker with strong bass, very good deal as compared to other speakers. the fact that it’s waterproof is an added bonus! perfect for pool side parties and any other parties. a fun thing to do is put it on its side, put water on top and play loud music with heavy bass, watch the water jump!
Amsterdam , Noord
Super good sound and affordable for teenagers. It's not super special you can call somebody with the speaker but they don't hear you very good. It's also not waterproof and the battery lasts for about 4 hours. But it also charges fast. It's a good speaker and affordable but not very special.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
jadcherla
il y a 2 mois
Chardonnae H. • il y a un mois
The price of this product really depends where you buy it and what shape you buy it but overall I think it’s worth buying.