BY JBL #6 in Speakers

The award-winning flip 2 portable wireless speaker from jbl brings rich sound into your portable lifestyle. The flip 2 uses two drivers and a built-in bass port in a speaker that fits in your hand. Plus it has a built in microphones and soundclear echo and noise cancellation technologies so you can use flip 2 as a hands free speakerphone and never miss a word. Jbl flip 2 the wireless, portable, rechargeable battery powered speaker that doubles as your on the go entertainment powerhouse! see more...

Maica D.
Long Beach, CA
Got this as a gift for Christmas last year.  The quality of the speakers are amazing.  It is wireless and you can take it on the go.  I use it at the beach or take it with me when I go on a Vegas trip.  The great thing about these speakers is that if you have multiple ones you can connect them all and literally play music around the house via bluetooth.  Highly recommend, great value for what you pay for.
Krystal G.
Florence, AL
I dont have this color, mine is blue, but this little guy is awesome. Shocking how much sound this puts out and even more the bass is great!!! Oh and its waterproof!!!
Miranda V.
I love this speaker! This is my go to speaker when I need something to take with me to the beach or to the park. It has great sound quality and gets very very loud. It connects easily to my phone and tablet and was very reasonably priced. Highly recommend!
Courtney R.
N Palm Beach, FL
This speaker could be a bit louder. It has a nice bass and treble for the price at target (it was on sale for $80). Compared the alternatives, I think this one is a better option and would buy it again.
Nicole M.
Toledo, OR
This is an awesome portable speaker it's really loud and sounds great I couldn't believe how great the music was coming out of it it was like a whole surround sound system
Jessica D.
The Woodlands
I purchased this item because I got tired of hearing my crappy iPhone speaker. I am someone who listens to music in the morning when I get ready. The sounds quality is excellent. It also has a really great battery life. They also have a wonderful color selection available. I highly recommend this product.
Rosa I.
Liberty, TX
I got this speaker on black Friday one year for a price range in the low 20s. And for the price i bought it for it was a still. My speaker has been through a lot and it sounds good as the first day. I recommend it alotđź‘Ťđź‘Ť
Masroor K.
Just got this for Christmas, I love the sound quality of the speaker. I prefer to use speakers since it's easier when I'm washing the dishes or cleaning the house.
Stephanie B.
Chowchilla, CA
My new phone company had a promotion and I got this free JBL speaker with my new phone. I assumed it would be a mediocre quality speaker, seeing as it was free but I am completely impressed with it! The sound is amazing, even when you turn the volume all the way up, which is pretty loud. It's portable and waterproof, so it's perfect for outside. I actually forgot about it outside once, and it rained overnight. It was still totally fine the next day! This speaker is amazing!
Morgan C.
East Aurora, NY
I absolutely love JBL products. My mom has always had a JBL speaker and I got one this past Christmas. The sound is outstanding and has amazing quality. I always preferred headphones because I never had a speaker that gives off such perfect sound quality. I have the splash proof version, so you can listen to music by the pool as well. Being a music lover like I am, JBL speakers have never let me down.
Meredith B.
Is this one compatible with iPhone 6?
Sophia P.
Roxbury, MA
Techie Expert Level 1
Has anyone had an issue with the charger not staying on?
Greisly N.
I would like to know what has been the experience with this speaker, as soon as Sound quality, Advantage, Durability,battery duration?
Charl L.
What's the sound quality like?
Adelynn W.
What is the sound quality like?