BY JBL #10 in Speakers

The award-winning flip 2 portable wireless speaker from jbl brings rich sound into your portable lifestyle. The flip 2 uses two drivers and a built-in bass port in a speaker that fits in your hand. Plus it has a built in microphones and soundclear echo and noise cancellation technologies so you can use flip 2 as a hands free speakerphone and never miss a word. Jbl flip 2 the wireless, portable, rechargeable battery powered speaker that doubles as your on the go entertainment powerhouse! see more...

Maica D.
Long Beach, CA
Got this as a gift for Christmas last year.  The quality of the speakers are amazing.  It is wireless and you can take it on the go.  I use it at the beach or take it with me when I go on a Vegas trip.  The great thing about these speakers is that if you have multiple ones you can connect them all and literally play music around the house via bluetooth.  Highly recommend, great value for what you pay for.
Courtney R.
N Palm Beach, FL
This speaker could be a bit louder. It has a nice bass and treble for the price at target (it was on sale for $80). Compared the alternatives, I think this one is a better option and would buy it again.
Christina S.
Brooklyn, NY
 Play my music every morning 0n this speaker!! Need to get pumped before work! Sound is crisp and clear. It's affordable in comparison to many others v that are on the market that seem bigger or as if they have different feAtures. Yes I would recommend this product to others.
Masroor K.
Just got this for Christmas, I love the sound quality of the speaker. I prefer to use speakers since it's easier when I'm washing the dishes or cleaning the house.
Stephanie B.
Chowchilla, CA
My new phone company had a promotion and I got this free JBL speaker with my new phone. I assumed it would be a mediocre quality speaker, seeing as it was free but I am completely impressed with it! The sound is amazing, even when you turn the volume all the way up, which is pretty loud. It's portable and waterproof, so it's perfect for outside. I actually forgot about it outside once, and it rained overnight. It was still totally fine the next day! This speaker is amazing!
Morgan C.
East Aurora, NY
I absolutely love JBL products. My mom has always had a JBL speaker and I got one this past Christmas. The sound is outstanding and has amazing quality. I always preferred headphones because I never had a speaker that gives off such perfect sound quality. I have the splash proof version, so you can listen to music by the pool as well. Being a music lover like I am, JBL speakers have never let me down.
Sandra K.
This speaker is amazing. I own it in black. It sounds great and the volume gets nice and loud which is wonderful when using outdoors. I've owned other JBL speakers in the past to hook up with my computer but this one is so nice and compact. Small and portable with amazing sound. Also comes in a case to protect it while not in use. The battery life was good too. I think I got around 4-5 hours before having to recharge it again.
Rachel S.
Statesville, NC
I LOVE THIS SPEAKER!!! I got this for my birthday and I'm so glad I did! This speaker has amazing sound quality and bass. And is kind of expensive, but well worth the money and cheaper than the beats pill and other high quality blue tooth speakers out there. This speaker also has a pretty good battery life and can get super loud!!
Samantha D.
Louisville, OH
The JBL Flip 2 is awesome! I was very surprised how loud this speaker is while giving such great quality sound. I take my flip with me everywhere! the battery life on this speaker is great as well I can listen for a good two hours before it needs a charge! I recommend this to everyone I know when it comes to Bluetooth speakers.
Diana A.
Woods Cross, UT
I love this speaker! Connects to any device so easily and lays incredibly loud for such a small speaker! I can even answer my phone through the speaker if it rings. My only complaint would be that the battery dies more quickly than I would like, but I would still buy over any other speaker.
Meredith B.
Is this one compatible with iPhone 6?
Sophia P.
Roxbury , MA
Techie Expert Level 1
Has anyone had an issue with the charger not staying on?
Greisly N.
I would like to know what has been the experience with this speaker, as soon as Sound quality, Advantage, Durability,battery duration?
Charl L.
What's the sound quality like?
Adelynn W.
What is the sound quality like?