Jbl Flip 4 Portable Waterproof Bluetooth Speaker

by JBL

#1 in Speakers

JBL JBLFLIP4BLUAM Flip 4 Portable Waterproof Bluetooth Speaker

Will it break underwater? If not, how long does it last underwater?
Are these able to be used inside the shower?
Hello these quarmouch Brahim of Moroccan origin 31 years, I love your work and your product superb, because your company is among the best in their field, that's why I contact you to be part of your partners and share my experiences with this great article on my YouTube channel will serve me a lot in my personal and professional life. I take this opportunity to contact you to give you my contact information to work together to share the experience of this great product at all levels to give a more detailed opinion to anyone who wants to have the same product or detailed information that's why I want to try it and present on HD video (high definition) on my YouTube channel my e-mail [email protected] Address derb bouchentouf street 26 n65 casablanca 20550 morocco Sincerely, brahim quarmouch
Start your review of Jbl Flip 4 Portable Waterproof Bluetooth Speaker!
a month agoSaugus, MA
Jbl Flip 4 Portable Waterproof Bluetooth Speaker uploaded by Nicole M.
I purchased this waterproof speaker for my son, for less than $100 USD and he love's it. He's been using it all summer, outside, in/by the pool & at the beach. He's able to toss it around in the sand and in the water and then just wipe it off, throw it in his bag and keep on moving. This speaker seamlessly connects to Bluetooth-ready device's & the sound is loud & clear. What I do think could be improved is the battery quality. At max volume, the battery offers about 4hrs of listening time. At 50%-75% volume, you'll have the full 12hrs of battery-life that JBL claims. All in all, perfect for my 8 year old.
a day agoWewahitchka
This product started out amazing but after less than 2 months later it will not stay charged or power on for more than 2 minutes. The battery in this speaker needs to be redesigned so that it lasts longer. This was an expensive speaker that cost me $150 and didnt last. The speaker quality is good it produces good sound but just needs some bugs worked out. I'm not very satisfied and wish I could return it for replacement or to be fixed.
a month ago
Absolutely love this and bought it while it was on sale so it was more than half the price. The only down fall with these products are the price they aren’t very affordable so I would recommend buying them during Black Friday or around that time. This speaker is awesome the waterproof feature comes in handy and the battery last a long time Ive had it for almost a year and I’ve charged it a total of 5 to 6 times.
a month agoWashington , DC
I was impressed by JBL’s speaker, the sound quality is great and so is the base. It’s easy to connect through Bluetooth, the most technologically impaired person can figure it out and manage. The only reason I gave it four stars is because I have a Bose speaker as well and the base on that one is impeccable, it outdoes the JBL for sure, but I still recommend the JBL. I love that they offer fun colors too
6 days agoMinneapolis, MN
I wish I could give this more stars because when I first purchased this speaker I was in love with it but then after some months of having it... it started to go bad. It wouldn’t hold a charge, it would show up as fully charged and then after having it on for not even 10 minutes it was shut off or it would start making this loud scratchy sound. I would not purchase again.
7 days agoNorfolk
This speaker is AMAZING!!!! THE SIUND IS MIND BLOWING!! THIS SPEAKER SOUND LIKE A BOSE!!! IT'S LOUD ENOUGH TO HEAT THROUGH THE HOUSE. THIS IS SOMETIMES HOW WE PLAY MUSIC WHEN MY FATHER DOESN'T WANT TO PLAY MUSIC THROUGH HIS SOUNDBAR.... IT FILLS THE WHOLE DOWNSTAIRS WITH ENJOYABLE SOUNDING MUSIC. IT'S SO CRISP AND CLEAR. DEFINITELY RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT!!!
3 days agoMax Meadows, VA
Jbl Flip 4 Portable Waterproof Bluetooth Speaker uploaded by Elizabeth S.
This speaker is so good. You can get this speaker at Walmart for under $100. The battery lasts a while before dying. It’s a mix between price and quality. I haven’t personally tried seeing if it’s waterproof. Having said that, I do leave it in the bathroom when I shower and steam is in the room. Jbl Flip 4 Portable Waterproof Bluetooth Speaker
5 days agoDallas
We have a ton of these at my house and use them all the time. We use them both indoors and outdoors since they are waterproof. They have great audio and its cool that you can connect them to each other so you can play the same song out of multiple speakers. The only thing I would change is that they charge really slowly and seem to die quickly.
a month agoAlexandria, VA
Waterproof! Sometimes you don’t want to get out of the shower to turn up your music or skip it on your phone. This thing comes it handy. Did I say waterproof? Shower karaoke never sounded so good. Please use responsibly as you can forget about the time while belting it out like Mariah Carey in the bathroom. It’s not just for the bathroom. Take it with you anywhere
7 days ago
JBL make some high quality bluetooth speakers. They are always great quality, amazing sound, and this one is waterproof! I brought one of these on a trip to use for when we lounged by the pool but as it turns out our car didn't have a AUX or USB input so we ended up using this connected to our phone to get by with GPS it was great!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...