BY JBL

• Uhm what these exists??!! Where can I get this beauty?**1 Answers
Cindy K.
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE this speaker!! It’s a bit pricey but I’d say it’s 100% worth every penny! It is splash-proof (I’ve lived through it) and the sound quality is amazing! You don’t realize how good your music can sound until you’ve went from your phone’s speakers to this speaker. It gets so loud that I use it in my old truck to play music from my phone!
Bethina B.
Grove City, Ohio
I love it. The sound is amazing, the tunes of it are incredible. I have used it when throwing parties by the pool and everyone loved it. I specifically got this one because it is water resistant and I love to use it when I shower. My sisters love keep borrowing it from me because they also love the sound.
angie S.
Wood Dale, IL
I am obsessed with this speaker! I bought it for a graduation party I hosted for my little sister. I was entertaining 35 people in my patio/yard. I did tons of research and this one by far was the best! Great quality, water proof and it charges your phone! It was fun to see everyone's amazement that the little speaker was making such big noise. My major plus; the cute teal color! My favorite!
Dana D.
Katonah, NY
We needed a speaker to watch outdoor movies with our projector! This was perfect! I took it to the beach too- perfect for a little reggae! The sound it great, fun color, and the size fits right into your beach bag.
Jasmine W.
Green Bay, WI
Love it has amazing Sound it has pretty good battery life I use it all the time when showering or when walking around outside I carry it everywhere with me even when just sitting around listening to music I always hook up to the speaker I think it was affordable for the amazing quality and I would recommend it to anyone
Amanda P.
Love love love love this, this is my buddy, such a great sound and quality, I love how easy to carry it is and I found the price very reasonable for the great product it is.
Erika G.
Upland, CA
This little guys has some serious power behind it! Really sounds like a surround sound speaker! Would definitely recommend
Whitney A.