JBL Flip 3 Portable Bluetooth Speaker (Gray) uploaded by Brittany M.JBL Flip 3 Portable Bluetooth Speaker (Gray) uploaded by Tatianan s.JBL Flip 3 Portable Bluetooth Speaker (Gray) uploaded by Karen A.

BY JBL

JBL Flip 3 Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speaker JBL Flip 3 is the next generation wireless speaker in the award-winning Flip series. It is a comprehensive portable Bluetooth speaker that delivers surprisingly powerful, room-filling stereo sound everywhere. This ultra-compact speaker is powered by a 3000mAh rechargeable Li-ion battery that offers up to 10 hours of continuous playtime. Sporting a durable, splashproof fabric and available in 8 vibrant colors, Flip 3 is the all-purpose, all-weather companion that integrates music into every aspect of your life andndash; from tabletop to poolside, from sunny mornings to rainy nights. Flip 3 also features a built-in noise and echo cancelling speakerphone for crystal clear conference calls, and JBL Connect technology that can wirelessly link multiple JBL Connect-enabled speakers together to amplify the listening experience. and JBL Flip 3 Bluetooth Speaker Highlights: Wireless Bluetooth Streaming 3000mAHH Rechargeable Battery Speakerphone Splashproof JBL Connect JBL Bass Radiator Durable fabric material and JBL Flip 3 Bluetooth Speaker Features: Wireless Bluetooth Streaming Wirelessly connect up to 3 smartphones or tablets to the speaker and take turns playing surprisingly powerful, room-filing stereo sound. 3000mAH Rechargeable Battery Built-in rechargeable Li-ion battery supports up to 10 hours of playtime. Speakerphone Take crystal clear calls from your speaker with the touch of a button thanks to the noise and echo cancelling speakerphone. Splashproof Splashproof means no more worrying about rain or spills; you can even clean it with running tap water. Just donandrsquo;t submerge it. JBL Connect Build your own ecosystem by connecting multiple JBL Connect enabled speakers together to amplify the listening experience. Lifestyle Material The durable fabric material and rugged rubber housing allows your speaker to outlast all of your adventures. JBL Bass Radiator Hear the bass, feel the bass, see th see more...

• Is this color splash proof or it's just a regular?1 Answers
Brittany M.
Beckley, WV
This speaker is great! I am a musician and a music teacher, and I use this speaker regularly! It is small, yet it produces so much sound! The quality of the sound is nice, the bass comes through surprisingly well for its size! Here is a picture of my band using it on a long trip in our van (the van doesn't have a great sound system) the speaker is hanging from the rear view mirror. JBL Flip 3 Portable Bluetooth Speaker (Gray)
Stephanie G.
Odenton, MD
This is a powerful little bluetooth speaker! It is small, but LOUD. We use this at parties and even in the bathroom while we shower (on the counter, not in the shower) and it plays music loud and clear. We currently have it set up with our Amazon Echo Dot and it has really come in handy! I'd love to have a couple of these scattered around my house!
Ashley C.
Cranston, RI
I asked for this speaker for Christmas, I love It! For a small speaker, the sound is excellent. I had researched speakers plus I had a friend with this JBL one and I ultimately decided on this one. They make great sounding speakers.
Karen A.
Los Angeles, CA
I bought mine in Red. Awesome quality. We use it when we are streaming movies via mobile. Great bass sound and very clear and high quality. The design and color selection is perfect. Very portable and great for indoors and outdoors. The only thing you won't like is if you forgot to charge it but you plug and play if you have the usb plug. Awesome awesome product. Highly recommended!
Skyler E.
Rockville, MD
This little speaker is small but powerful and the sound quality is really impressive. The battery lasts a long time, and I love that I can keep it in the bathroom while I shower without worrying about it getting ruined from the humidity because of the "splashproof" quality. I can even turn the volume up/down when my hands are wet, which is really convenient when I'm cooking or washing dishes. It also looks great- sleek and unobtrusive!
Karima H.
Fantastic product. Major upgrade from the first portable speaker. You can share Bluetooth connection through multiple phones at a time and bump other people off while they are playing music. And it has the standard android phone charger so it is easier to be charged on the go or in the car
Kaela L.
Chesterfield, VA
I would have to rate this a 5 star bc the quality is almost the same as the beats pill. My friend had this at every party & it was loud enough everybody could hear it. 10/10 recommend!!!! But the only downside is you have to charge it bc the battery can die in the middle of a jam sesh:(
Stephanie D.
Arlington, VA
Have this in the teal/green color. It has good sound quality and can pump out the volume for its size. I wouldn't say it's the best on the market for its price and size. Doesn't have as good of sound quality as the Pill. Still a decent speaker.
Veronica G.
Los Angeles , CA
This speaker is very loud for the size. I do not have working speakers in my car currently so this is always with me. I use it in my car when I'm driving around or in my home. it automatically connects when to my phone when I turn it on.
Sinead M.
Bayside, NY
The absolute best portable Bluetooth speaker! It is amazing on the beach and at backyard BBQs. It is super user friendly and produces phenomenal sound. It has a great price point and fantastic quality.
Whitney A.
Monterey Park, CA
Is this color splash proof or it's just a regular?