JBL Flip 3 Portable Bluetooth Speaker (Blue) uploaded by Michelle L.JBL Flip 3 Portable Bluetooth Speaker (Blue) uploaded by Liz A.

BY JBL

JBL Flip 3 Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speaker JBL Flip 3 is the next generation wireless speaker in the award-winning Flip series. It is a comprehensive portable Bluetooth speaker that delivers surprisingly powerful, room-filling stereo sound everywhere. This ultra-compact speaker is powered by a 3000mAh rechargeable Li-ion battery that offers up to 10 hours of continuous playtime. Sporting a durable, splashproof fabric and available in 8 vibrant colors, Flip 3 is the all-purpose, all-weather companion that integrates music into every aspect of your life andndash; from tabletop to poolside, from sunny mornings to rainy nights. Flip 3 also features a built-in noise and echo cancelling speakerphone for crystal clear conference calls, and JBL Connect technology that can wirelessly link multiple JBL Connect-enabled speakers together to amplify the listening experience. and JBL Flip 3 Bluetooth Speaker Highlights: Wireless Bluetooth Streaming 3000mAHH Rechargeable Battery Speakerphone Splashproof JBL Connect JBL Bass Radiator Durable fabric material and JBL Flip 3 Bluetooth Speaker Features: Wireless Bluetooth Streaming Wirelessly connect up to 3 smartphones or tablets to the speaker and take turns playing surprisingly powerful, room-filing stereo sound. 3000mAH Rechargeable Battery Built-in rechargeable Li-ion battery supports up to 10 hours of playtime. Speakerphone Take crystal clear calls from your speaker with the touch of a button thanks to the noise and echo cancelling speakerphone. Splashproof Splashproof means no more worrying about rain or spills; you can even clean it with running tap water. Just donandrsquo;t submerge it. JBL Connect Build your own ecosystem by connecting multiple JBL Connect enabled speakers together to amplify the listening experience. Lifestyle Material The durable fabric material and rugged rubber housing allows your speaker to outlast all of your adventures. JBL Bass Radiator Hear the bass, feel the bass, see th see more...

Valerie L.
West Chester
Actually amazing sound quality and worth the price. My friend and I were blown away at the Sprint store when an employee showed us there. We each bought one and as soon as I got home I went on amazon and actually bought the larger portable one as well, the JBL extreme. We can connect them all together too!!
Victoria B.
Delaware City, DE
Bought one at Best Buy for $70.00, as my 16 year old brother’s Christmas gift this year. Tested it out in the store and it sounds amazing! I’m so excited to give it to him Dec. 25!!!! I would definitely recommend!
Liz A.
Williamston, MI
These speakers are amazing! I can't believe how much bass they can put out. You don't have to crank them up very loud for the sound to be good either. I have them as low as they will go in my office and I can still hear every word clearly, even in the heaviest of heavy metal songs. They also go up loud enough to make whatever they're sitting on vibrate without the sound distorting. I am planning on getting another set for home to replace my 4 year old JBL clip speakers. JBL products might cost a bit more than other brands, but I firmly believe they are worth it.
Savannah K.
Columbus
This was the best purchase I ever made. I have had this thing for close to two years now and it still works like it's brand new. You wouldn't expect the sound that comes from this little speaker. It is way louder than expected. I would recommend this for camping, parties, and anyone who likes to be/works outside.
Miguel R.
If you want to have a good sound system at home, this is a goos deal for you, it is waterproof, you can connect other speakers (JBL) and get the same sound in different spots, i recommend it 100%, if you are looking for a speaker for home... this is it, you will love it!
Kourtney P.
I love this speaker so much! My dad got it for me for my birthday. I love that I can bring it in the shower and I can change the song without touching my phone or computer! Great sound quality, very versatile.
Emma O.
Savannah, GA
I absolutely love this speaker! The sound quality is incredible, not becoming tinny with a higher volume. The Bluetooth connection is very strong, however when connecting a new device, the most recently used device must half its Bluetooth off so as not to confuse the connection.
Aurora T.
Palmdale, CA
I'm in love with this speaker ❤ that I got from Best Buy. It is water proof, very effective,because it is portable you can take it anywhere and it has very nice sound
Brilee R.
Gretna, NE
I loved this speaker while i️t lasted... i️t has broken twice already, and now i️t connects but i️t always loses connection i️t just doesn’t work the right way.
Alicia T.
Clovis, NM
Aw dude this is an awesome speaker. It has amazing bass and doesn’t disappoint. It is really loud and sounds really clear.