JBL Flip 3

by JBL

#10 in Speakers

Full-featured splashproof portable speaker with surprisingly powerful sound in a compact form

What speaker brand is the best?
How long does the battery last? Would anyone recommend this over the beats pill?
How is the volume range?
Start your review of JBL Flip 3!
Sherlyn D.
Honolulu, HI
JBL Flip 3 uploaded by Sherlyn D.
Good when I want to get work done when I’m home. The bass BUMPS! I usually need my equalizer to turn up the bass but the bass is amazing on it’s own. It gets pretty loud too
Jasmine W.
Green Bay, WI
Love it has amazing Sound it has pretty good battery life I use it all the time when showering or when walking around outside I carry it everywhere with me even when just sitting around listening to music I always hook up to the speaker I think it was affordable for the amazing quality and I would recommend it to anyone
Chantel T.
Los Lunas, NM
JBL Flip 3 uploaded by Chantel T.
My favorite portable speaker of all time. This little guy is powerful and the sound quality is top tier. It has plenty of bass and I love that it connects to others, if you have more than one. I use this speaker everyday, both inside my house and outdoors. The best of the best! 100% recommend!
Aiyana M.
Reno, NV
I love love love my JBL speaker! My music sounds great! I usually hook up my Pandora or Spotify to it. It’s really easy to hook your Bluetooth to. The charge lasts a good amount and it’s portable if you want to take it somewhere. I think it’s a great price for what you get! I’ve had mine for quite awhile and it works perfect! I do have to say that sometimes my phone calls will connect to it, which is weird -I usually only use it for the purpose of playing my music.
Jessica A.
Walnut Creek, CA
I got this for Xmas 2 years ago and still is just great and perfect, sound is amazing and it’s perfect to take on trips also.
Isabelle N.
Washington, DC
JBL Flip 3 uploaded by Isabelle N.
Great sound quality and portability for its size. It connects to devices via Bluetooth, so it’s easy to pair with all devices and to switch from one to the other. Also great for listening to podcasts and audiobooks!
Jordin M.
Sparks, NV
Such an amazing speaker! I take it into the shower with me all the time since it is waterproof, and I have used it in my car when I didn’t have an aux. Great sound and a good amount of bass for the size of the speaker. Very sturdy, so great for anyone who is active and would take this speaker everywhere.
Amanda E.
Orange Park, FL
The sound quality on this product was out of this world! For such a medium sized speaker it sure packs a punch with the bass! I highly recommend this to all of my friends when they’re searching for a great speaker!
Yasmine M.
Austin, TX
I typically take this out when I go kayaking, it’s great and effective and good sound with a base. And it’s rather in an affordable range as well
Saleira D.
Hidalgo, TX
I really like this, since my husband bought it to use it on the bike, it adapts very well where the water should go and what better than listening to music while you exercise, best of all, you do not have to use headphones and so you can hear external noises like from cars and be careful, the sound is super good