by JBL

#4 in Speakers

Room-filling JBL sound from a compact stereo speaker. The JBL Flip with Bluetooth® capability is an ideal wireless stereo system for smartphones and tablets. With two 1-5/8-inch (40-millimetre) drivers and a built-in bass port, it delivers full-range JBL® sound with exceptional bass – all in a portable package. The JBL Flip offers up to 5 hours of playback time from its built-in Li-ion rechargeable battery and connects wirelessly to any Bluetooth-equipped device. With performance that comparably priced products can’t match, the JBL Flip is the ultimate wireless portable stereo speaker for any environment.

Does anyone else have any problems with this speaker not charging while your listening to music?
Start your review of JBL Flip!
Product Highlights
The bluetooth works well too- I'd highly recommend JBL speakers.in reviews
Elise B.
Cette enceinte diffuse un son aux basses agréables. La connexion par Bluetooth est simple et rapide. Un petit bémol sur le poids du device qui est proportionnel à la qualité du son.
Eve K.
Nice
Une des meilleures enceintes que j'ai eu à tester, légère, avec une excellente qualité de son, la batterie de tient pas extrêmement longtemps mais c'esg suffisant pour l'utilisation que j'en ai
Donna P.
JBL Flip uploaded by Donna P.
JBL Flip 4 This is hands down the best speaker I have ever owned, the sound quality is absolutely amazing and it is worth every penny spent on it, sets the perfect party atmosphere 🙌🏼 if you are looking for a new speaker I would 100% recommend this one
zoey G.
Augusta, GA
JBL Flip uploaded by zoey G.
This is really loud I love this speaker 🔈 definitely recommend price is kinda high but you will love it !! JBL Flip 5 Waterproof Speaker
Raghad M.
This earphone is the strongest and strong voice is all amazing and I like this kind of voices I hope this comes to the request and this site is amazing and there are many things that I love and want them at any time and thank you.
Josephine T.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Techie Expert Level 2
I like it because it’s waterproof, quality of the sounds is great. Very handy and easy connects to my cellphone.
Kayla S.
Toronto, ON
Techie Expert Level 3
JBL Flip uploaded by Kayla S.
I loveeeeee JBL I am a huge fan of bass and of course loud speakers, I have been using JBL for a couple years now and have had 3 so far and definitely will buy more!
Kaitlyn G.
Mogadore, OH
Purchased at: Amazon
I love my flip 5! Amazing sound in such a portable speaker! I would go as far as saying it’s one of the best Bluetooth speakers on the market that is affordable! And I bought mine refurbished!
Joshua N.
Greenway, NSW
JBL Flip uploaded by Joshua N.
Light, Compact and affordable! The JBL Flip is the go to speaker for those wanting to mellow out at home or go hard at a high school rave! Unlike other Non branded speakers, the JBL Flip comes with high quality speakers for a smooth listening experience that doesn't break the bank. Its a must have item!
Eva L.
Rochester Hls, MI
Techie Expert Level 3
JBL Flip uploaded by Eva L.
Purchased at: Amazon
Probably the best brand for Bluetooth I love this brand Bc it actually last we’ve had our for the past 4 years and it works wonderfully it’s super easy to use and connects super fast to your devices I would definitely buy this again JBL Flip