JBL - Everest Elite 700 Wireless Over-the-Ear Headphones - Black uploaded by Tanya C.

BY JBL

NXTGen Active Noise Canceling technology; TruNote Auto Sound Calibration; Bluetooth 4.1; 40mm drivers; built-in microphone with echo-cancellation technology see more...

Buy on Walmart
Tanya C.
Bella Vista, AR
I am very particular about sound quality. This JBL Elite 700 is currently the best on the market that is less then $500. I love this headphone set so much! Here are a few of my favorite perks to this particular set:
-They cover my entire ear.
-Impressive android cell phone app responsiveness.
-Noise reduction is better then Boose.
-Adjustable noise cancelation configuration.
-I've received many compliments speaking on the phone, the person on the other end has a clearer tone and so does the wearer.
-Amazing battery life
And lastly...
-Long Bluetooth range! I've been on the phone and walked from one end of my house to the other with no interference in the phone line.
Ally S.
These headphones are absolutely sensational!!! From the look to the sound to the comfort, the quality, the list goes on all all are five stars!! We highly recommend them and think they are well worth the price of every penny you use to get them. In love!!!
Jia K.
Boston, MA
I love the sound of these headphones as well as the ability to go wireless. Although I would have to say the best part is the My JBL Headphones app that allows you to customize your equalizer effect. They are on the pricier side and I don't use the noise cancelling as much as I thought I would, but they're well worth the money!
Jennifer B.
I love my JBL Everest 700 wireless headphones. I got it in gray and it is the best headphones I've gotten in a while. The beats from my music come through very well. I got mine from best buy.