Jbl Control 23T 2-Way 3-1/2" Indoor/Outdoor Speaker Pair Black

by JBL

The JBL Control 23T (Black) is the most compact indoor/outdoor loudspeakers making it a perfect choice for patios, foyers, retail or other applications where foreground/background music and paging are required, with minimum aesthetic impact. The Control 2

I am wanting to get some new outdoor speakers. I have had JBLs in the past. Are these worth it? Or should I go a different direction?? Any help would be great
Start your review of Jbl Control 23T 2-Way 3-1/2" Indoor/Outdoor Speaker Pair Black!
I love this pair of speakers. Weather resistant enclosure and transducers. Isolation transformer for 70.7V/100V distributed-line sound systems. Components 3 inch Polypropylene coated woofer, Titanium coated horn loaded tweeter. Has a built-in InvisiBall mounting hardware.
These are great when we're having friends and family over set these up on the corners and just play games, BBQ or just to sit around and relax. Then when it's movie time there loud enough to give you a movie theater experience. Then for those day that I have to get up and finally do these chores that keep adding up on my list I just split these in the house pit on some music and clean clean clean! There a must for the new technology person but simple enough for everyone to use.
Needed some awesome speakers for a party, these worked out really nice. They worked very well, there was no muffling or odd sounds that came out. I ordered mine off line, they had a better deal than in store. I'd probably buy again if I ever needed to
Mcallen, TX
Great volume and clarity in sound! These are perfect for indoor and outdoor get-togethers! I used to have some iHome speakers and found that these speakers had a better volume range. Bought these at Best Buy. Would definitely recommend to others!
Staten Island, NY
My husband bought these for our BBQ parties during the summer and we fell in love with them. They are water-resistant and we do not have to worry about the pool water destroying them!
Brandon , FL
To me they are okay yeah they are pretty loud when comes down to it but i think i would prefer to use a different brand with all the static in the speaker they could be better
Spring Valley, CA
I use these for my computer and laptop and they have me bumpin! I sometimes use them as external speakers for my television too and they provide amazing sound
Manheim
These are great for smaller outdoor events and wedding ceremonies. Packs enough punch for about 400 people to hear well when seated in aisle formation.
Jbl is one of the best electronic brands out. Its exteremly loud and long lasting. Worth the expensive price
Bloomfield, NJ
Super great quality of sound! I use this to listen to all my music when I am ready to create playlists