BY JBL

Rock out to your favorite tunes where ever you go with this portable JBL Bluetooth speaker and carabiner. Limit 5 per household. PRODUCT FEATURES Wireless technology streams music from most Bluetooth-enabled devices. Powerful speaker delivers sound clarity. Integrated carabineer hooks onto your clothes, backpack or messenger bag. Built-in microphone enables hands-free phone calls. Aux line-in jack provides another option for connection. Rechargeable lithium-ion battery lends convenience. WHAT'S INCLUDED Micro USB cable Quick start guide PRODUCT CARE Manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty PRODUCT DETAILS 4.2"H x 3.5"W x 1.6"D Model numbers: Black: JBLCLIPBLKAM Red: JBLCLIPREDAM Blue: JBLCLIPBLUAM Gray: JBLCLIPGRYAM Bluetooth Compatibility Chart Version: Compatible With: Bluetooth Smart Ready* Bluetooth Smart Ready Bluetooth Bluetooth Smart Bluetooth* Bluetooth Smart Ready Bluetooth NA Bluetooth Smart Bluetooth Smart Ready NA NA *This Bluetooth version is backwards compatible. Size: One Size. Color: Black. Gender: Unisex. Age Group: Adult. see more...

Lauren M.
I purchased this for my husband for Father's day after we tested a few out in the store. He uses it every day at work and absolutely loves it! It has great sound quality and it gets loud for something so small! I love that we can take it with us anywhere, and that we don't have to worry about getting it in the water since it's waterproof.
Maria S.
Chowchilla, CA
I got this for Christmas and it is the best! It's louder than my laptop and phone and I love being able to hear my music from anywhere in my house. My sisters also got them and we definitely want more!