JBL Clip

by JBL

#15 in Speakers

Ultra portable rechargeable speaker with integrated carabiner

Are these safe to travel with?
Does this speaker have good quality sound? Is this waterproof?
Any good portable speaker suggestions for the beach? I know a lot of people like this one [product:jbl-clip-portable-bluetooth-speaker-blue]
Start your review of JBL Clip!
Holly G.
Dallas
JBL Clip uploaded by Holly G.
I have 2 of the JBL Clip personal Bluetooth speakers and I love them. They're soft enough for background noise for working from home and loud enough for a small house party. JBL Clip
allie D.
Heber Springs, AR
JBL Clip uploaded by allie D.
JBL Clip uploaded by allie D.
I've had this jbl clip speaker since it's release, and it is still performing beautifully. It's got great sound quality for music as well as phone calls. It's waterproof, so shower jam sessions are a no brainier, which is what I mainly use this speaker for. This speaker can be used via bluetooth or the 3.5mm jack (and a 3.5mm port) that it has as well as the option to use the 3.5mm jack/port to daisy chain speakers together. The clip on the top is useful, but I ended up putting a ponytail holders on it to accommodate larger things to clip to.
Heather M.
Englewood, FL
Great value for your money! This little speaker puts out some great sound, unlike other brands I’ve tried. The bass is just right, as well as the volume and clarity. I would purchase again if necessary.
Amiliana J.
Deming, WA
A wonderful tiny portable speaker with clip. Connects to Bluetooth, rechargeable, good sound quality for its size. Like that it has a clip to be able hang on something.
Shannon B.
Fenton, MI
Sound was not bad but I expected more from this brand. The bass was not perfect and the volume I felt did not go high enough. The price was fair.
Sophie L.
Tarzana, CA
This little guy is great! Packs big sound into a little package. I bring it everywhere. It clips to my rear view mirror, my back yard fence, my towel rack...wherever! Great for music or podcasts on the go!
Ashley A.
Colville, WA
JBL has awesome speakers. Even this tiny speaker packs some kick butt quality. Every JBL speaker I have had has been loud and clear with just the right amount of base. They are easy to pair with using bluetooth but can also be used with an auxiliary cord.
azam H.
Cedar Falls, IA
It was a very good speaker and very small so it was surprising it was so loud. My ex girlfriend even took it when we broke up so that says a lot about how good it was. It was only like 40 dollars as well
Jessica M.
Burleson, TX
My daughter carries this around when she is a#outside playing and it is super sturdy and has a great sound
Casey H.
Panama City, FL
I absolutely love my little JBL clip for a small as it is it's waterproof and the sound is incredible it's louder than any of my bigger speakers I have tried in the past I take it everywhere with me you couldn't buy it off me if you wanted to
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Catherine P.
Staff
il y a 2 ans
Lina L. il y a 2 ans
I love my JBL clip speaker. I always take it to the beach, camping, workouts, etc. the sound is great and can go pretty loud. The clip is very convenient. I have mishandled it a couple of times but it is still perfectly fine.