BY JBL #7 in Speakers

The jbl charge delivers unsurpassed portable audio performance from your mobile devices and tablets. It provides more than 12 hours of playback time from its built-in, high-capacity, 6000mah li-ion rechargeable battery, and it can even charge your other mobile devices on the go via its built-in usb port. With two 1-5/8-inch (41-millimeter) full-range drivers and a built-in bass port, it produces full-range jbl sound with exceptional bass. It also wirelessly streams audio from any bluetooth-equipped smartphone or tablet. The jbl charge wireless speaker is a portable audio powerhouse for any environment. see more...

Ali S.
East Amherst
Techie Expert Level 1
This review is for the JBL Charge 3, which is an updated version. The Charge series really in general always sounded good. The Charge 3 is an amazing speaker with nicely balanced sound. Just the right amount of bass and clarity. With JBL's recent firmware update , you can connect up to 100 JBL speakers together. While voice activated speakers are all the rage right now. For audiophiles or people who just want to listen to good music, I highly recommend the JBL Charge 3.
Cailey P.
Fairfax
My friends have told me a countless amount of times about how much better these speakers are than the Beats pill speaker. The song quality is amazing and it charges very quickly. It has lasted me over 2 years without any problems what so ever. It is very user friendly and is perfect for playing music for any occasion. I would recommend these to anyone who are looking for affordable and long lasting speakers.
Adrianna D.
La Feria, TX
Techie Expert Level 2
My little brother has this one and let me just tell you he's always using it. And it sounds great he loves to use it when friends come over or when we're just having a mini BBQ because it's not to much to the point where my neighbors will get bothered by it, trust me I know since I have a big Latin background we like things loud and this speaker can be loud but you can always lower the volume.
Shea M.
Carthage, TX
I actually received the portable speaker in red for Christmas and I LOVE this speaker. I take it around the house with me while I do chores and even outside beside the pool. It's perfect! Sounds wonderful!!! My husband picked this particular one because of the base :) It bluetooths easily with my IPhone 6. Can't go wrong with this speaker!
Erika A.
Ontario, CA
I burly got this and I'm the type that like the music loud and this is everything if you are looking for a speaker for party's or just kick backs this is a great speaker the price is good for the quality i have nothing but positive things to say about this speaker because its good.
Albert Zieg O.
Lake Worth, FL
Loud and great sound for small speakers. The size of a dada can. It can be use as a hand free to use with your phone since it has a microphone it's great in the go. I def recommend it to people Looking for a affordable easy to use and powerful small speakers. I got mine at Amazon.
Arlene S.
Pembroke Pines, FL
I use this speaker almost everyday, the best thing about it is that it is portable. I can take it anywhere I go. The battery life last so long that I don't have to charge it everyday, I usually charge it once a week. Last is the sound!! Omg it goes so loud for being just a small speaker. Oh and I can't for about it being Bluetooth. This brand in general is just great.
Linda G.
Salinas, CA
Actually the one I purchased was the Charge + and it seriously blows any Beats Pill out of the water. Best Bluetooth speaker I've ever owned. It's splash proof and the sound quality is great. Love taking it out with friends for a day by the pool or at the beach.
Dari C.
Minneapolis, MN
I have this one in red. After reading other reviews & comparing it in the store, I found this was a better quality speaker than the other brand that everyone wants. It is easy to connect with my phone thru blue tooth. Sound is crisp & clear, even at its loudest. I have a large living room & it filled the room quite nicely. I have recommended to others.
Alliah G.
Riverside, California
I've gotten many compliments on my speaker. Great sound and portability. I take it to the beach, I use it in my room, I use it whenever I want to jam out! Can be both loud enough for a party or quiet enough for background noise for studying.
Dawn E.
Fort Myers, FL
Is this speaker loud or is it loud just for sitting next to