BY JBL

The jbl charge 2, a portable stereo speaker offering best-in-class sound with dual drivers and twin passive radiators that deliver deep, accurate bass so powerful that you can actually see them trembling even as their sound hits your ears. Featuring a 6000mah li-ion battery that can play up to 12 hours of music, the charge 2 is built to outlast all-night parties as well as charge other portable devices by way of its usb port. And with its versatile bluetooth wireless functionality, you can carry the charge 2 with you anywhere and still listen to music. The jbl charge 2 also features a hands-free conference speakerphone complete with... see more...

JBL Charge II Wireless Speaker - White (CHARGEIIWH)
  • "I love my speaker, the bluetooth is so convenient and easy to use plus the sound quality is really nice." in 1 review
  • "It's very loud and easy to use!" in 1 review
Gregory O.
Cicero, IL
In my opinion this is a good and reliable portable Bluetooth speaker it gets the job done is affordable price makes it better take out for cookouts or the parks and it gives you really good sound highly recommend for small parties
Jennifer B.
Techie Expert Level 1
I love this speaker it makes everything sounds so clear it's easy to use and not to expensive for the sound u get
Melissa D.
Round Lake, IL
I bought this for myself as a birthday present :) I love it! I take it on vacation with me. It is great to take down to the lake. It also syncs with my tablet and we have used it sitting outside with a bonfire.
FB>>Fouad S.

«Je l'ai acheté pour moi en cadeau :) J'adore ça Je prends en vacances avec moi C'est génial de descendre au lac Il se synchronise aussi avec ma tablette et nous l'utilise un feu de camp "
Olbin G.
Manassas, VA
Techie Expert Level 1
Jbl consistently comes out with more punch . Just a little deeper bass on this one and it's seems as if the Bluetooth has a little better range
Jacinta G.
Waterford West, Queensland
Got this for Xmas and it is killer! Great sound and bass, not too great with reverb or ambient music and could be louder but nice, crispy and the charge lasts a good while.
Jessica K.
Harrisburg, PA
I received this for Mother's Day and I love it. I checked out a few different one and the sound on this one is great and it can charge my phone also.!its rechargeable and lasts long
Ashley D.
I got this as a Christmas gift last year and I love it so much! It's very loud and easy to use! Charge stays for a good amount of time!
Dali H.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Cassy H.
Henderson
Great wireless speaker. Has decent volume and battery life. JBL is a good brand.